Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Loved Push Ups goal! Some say he ran too far, but the 20 steps he took with those little legs only took him about 10m haha.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
What about them?

Posted from............ Dunno cant think of funny **** to write

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Essendon were found wanting, still don't rate them as high as 2nd....if all things are even and fair in the world they should finish about 4th-5th as they"ve had a soft draw.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Essendon were found wanting, still don't rate them as high as 2nd....if all things are even and fair in the world they should finish about 4th-5th as they"ve had a soft draw.

Did you go last night? It was a great game to watch. Sewell was back to his best, Smith and Hill kept running all night, and Ben Stratton is easily the most underrated player in our team. He was really good last night.

On another note, Brent Guerra will play his 250th next week against the Tigers.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Did you go last night? It was a great game to watch. Sewell was back to his best, Smith and Hill kept running all night, and Ben Stratton is easily the most underrated player in our team. He was really good last night.

On another note, Brent Guerra will play his 250th next week against the Tigers.

We played well, picked a good week to play good football, I didn't get along to it last night but I watched it with my mate last night at home, also good when we don't put the knacker cheyney in the team.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
We played well, picked a good week to play good football, I didn't get along to it last night but I watched it with my mate last night at home, also good when we don't put the knacker cheyney in the team.

Hodge might get a week for his trip, so he may not get to play against Richmond, but Jed Anderson should be fit to play back from injury.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Hodge might get a week for his trip, so he may not get to play against Richmond, but Jed Anderson should be fit to play back from injury.

Yeah it's one of those that he could easily get done for, threw his foot out and clipped him, no good if he's out but I would say we'd still have them covered, should be a good exciting game though as richmond have lifted this year, once we get passed that we get a breather for a week (st kilda) then it's a solid run home with collingwood, north and sydney to get us up and firing for finals football.

Western bulldogs have been good of late, played good football against essendon, hawthorn and then got over west coast today, plenty of exciting signs for them to come but it might be time for them to start getting aggressive with their trading and cashing in on some of their more experienced players and build from the ground up, still plenty of talent in their team with cooney/gia and robert murphy would be amazing trade bait and could bolster any teams shot at a premiership, they will obviously need leaders around the club and stripping their team bear could really hurt them but I wouldn't be surprised if they traded one or more of their senior players to get some high draft picks.