Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Don't forget his 6 week hamstring last year, and his calf/knee problem from the 2011 final against the Cats.

If the AFL has half a brain, they will schedule the first Hawks v Swans match next year at the G on a Friday night.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I think in a year or two Jeremy Cameron will go past Franklin in ability so It could have been a difficult situation to have Buddy on $2M and his team mates on a fraction of that. Long term they're better off without him but short term he would be more than handy.

Mumford to GWS is a good signing I think he'll make an impact from the word go.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Note to Peter Sumich...pull your head out of your arse you big sook. There is no automatic right to ascention in AFL coaching ranks.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yeah, thought his interview on 6PR was a bit like a petulant child not getting his way. Especially the part about "I just worry when boards are making these decisions, especially when they're not football people"....So would he have been ok with non-football people hiring him instead of Simpson? I actually think He will make a good senior coach one day, but if he's as calculating about applying for jobs as he says, he might want to consider that people he may be needing to impress down the line for a senior job, might just do their due diligence on his application. And interviews like that sure aren't going to do him any favours. That could come back to bite him on the ass big time one day.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
and the draft is about to get underway! Carn the tiges dont stuff it up! Love the draft, the clubs future happening

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
GWS froward 50 to have Cameron, Patton and Boyd.. It will be interesting to see if they look to trade one of them in the next few years to make room for a good small forward?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't know a lot about these up and comers but I do know that some of them appear to be fair size units for their age though. They seem to be getting bigger every year. Must be all the steroids in the chicken.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
So everyone up for tipping again this season? Only a month to go :D