Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
haha :( was not a good game at all for freo, dropped marks and passes galore not sure what got into them, feel so bad for Johnson, 200th game only gets to play like 12 Minutes, poor guy.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I believe it is called pressure !

Yeah agree Johnson didn't deserve to sit it out like that. I would have preferred he played the whole game and got stitched up like the rest of his team mates :p

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
I believe it is called pressure !

Yeah agree Johnson didn't deserve to sit it out like that. I would have preferred he played the whole game and got stitched up like the rest of his team mates :p

was nothing to do with pressure a lot of the time, there were easy sitters, wide out open kicks and non pressured hand passes which were all dropped.

Fairly sure we're ranked#1 in disposal efficiency this year and i believe that game was around 75% when we usually sit up at about 85 ?

Something had them spooked from the start, we've versed teams with harder and better pressure than Richmond is dealing out, you guys were just the better team on the day.

Hopefully we can learn from it and then rally back 9-1 still isn't bad haha, i'm glad it was a top 8 side though.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
haha :( was not a good game at all for freo, dropped marks and passes galore not sure what got into them, feel so bad for Johnson, 200th game only gets to play like 12 Minutes, poor guy.

freo were sore and still removing from last weeks match.
i dont think pressure was a factor in it

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Listening to Ross Lyons interview on SEN, he credited Richmond's pressure and defensive structure, and he also said last weeks Adelaide game had no effect on them

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That is the thing with Ross Lyon. He calls a spade a spade. More people need to be able to admit when they have been out gunned.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
That is the thing with Ross Lyon. He calls a spade a spade. More people need to be able to admit when they have been out gunned.

haha this applies to everything, people in the world seem to think failure is just a failure not something to learn from.

Hoping to see them bounce back this week!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't reckon there has been one day this week when the local media (both print and electronic) haven't mentioned "that loss to Richmond".

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
Listening to Ross Lyons interview on SEN, he credited Richmond's pressure and defensive structure, and he also said last weeks Adelaide game had no effect on them

course he said that, he's trying to save pride.

i know what i saw on tv.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Denial is not a river in Egypt.