Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
My most recent project on a canvas, i thought it would be best to have a go at grayscale before attempting a full colour vehicle canvas.

Holdendude that finished sandboard looks great, and especially that wood grain phone cover :)

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
My most recent project on a canvas, i thought it would be best to have a go at grayscale before attempting a full colour vehicle canvas.

Holdendude that finished sandboard looks great, and especially that wood grain phone cover :)

That's impressive man, getting real good at this!!

Thanks man :) I'm in the process of respraying my car atm, so jobs on hold for now, but I'm gonna airbrush my 2 amps in the boot when I'm done

LSONE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro
Geez your ace as at this interested in doin a bonnet?

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Hey Guys, I have done a few more projects recently, the latest being doors from a crazy 700hp rat rod. I hand lettered them using a brush and one-shot enamel then aged them using a few different methods to suit the style. As well as airbrushing i have recently been doing a bit more pinstriping and lettering stuff.

I have also just created a Facebook page where more of my work can be viewed with more regular updates on projects compared to here.
https://www.facebook.com/JRodCustomPaint
If you're interested it would be great if you could check it out, Cheers.

afterdark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive (aka Emma)
Picture 014.jpghelmet 002.jpghelmet 009.jpg
Been away for awhile and thought Id better show you guys what I've been up to.

The art just keeps getting better on here.

Gus The Snail

Born to be dizlegzic
Reaction score
ipswich - on the right side of the tracks
Members Ride
VS ute S2 1996
Its been a while , but im bumping this to ask a question.
I plan on painting a car in either candy red or candy blue. I'd like to do some ghost airbrushing under the paint. Obviously candy red takes a gold base , so would black airbrushing be too dark for the candy topcoat? should i be using a dark shade of gold or what? Photos and any advice on how to get a ghost effect with candies would be appreciated. I want it to be visible , not totally " you can only see it at X angle" or have it stand out too much and look like a cheap attempt at ghosting.