Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aircon blows on front window vent under vaccumm

Aymen

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 SVZ UTE
So i know allot of people have this problem but mines weird. I have a vaccumm gauge. And under vaccumm the aircon will automatically switch the the windshield vent, and when im going down a hill engine breaking, it will switch back to the face like i selected, and blow ice cold air like i want. Dont know what it could be, i dont know which lines to check because i have no diagrams. But if i manually push the toilet plunger thingy under the head unit it will switch to my face vent. Almost like the actuator isnt working. But how come it blows out the face when not pulling a vaccumm. Doesnt that mean the actuator works. I also tried to recalibrate by pushing the rear window defogger but nothing happens Please help. Cars a 2007 SVZ ute

Attachments

• EA1E9BCF-C7AE-49E2-9531-09E649602074.jpeg
    EA1E9BCF-C7AE-49E2-9531-09E649602074.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 160

Aymen

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 SVZ UTE
Your link has no relations to my problems

Matthew Moore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
So i know allot of people have this problem but mines weird. I have a vaccumm gauge. And under vaccumm the aircon will automatically switch the the windshield vent, and when im going down a hill engine breaking, it will switch back to the face like i selected, and blow ice cold air like i want. Dont know what it could be, i dont know which lines to check because i have no diagrams. But if i manually push the toilet plunger thingy under the head unit it will switch to my face vent. Almost like the actuator isnt working. But how come it blows out the face when not pulling a vaccumm. Doesnt that mean the actuator works. I also tried to recalibrate by pushing the rear window defogger but nothing happens Please help. Cars a 2007 SVZ ute
I have same issue mate, did you manage to sort it?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
There is a vacuum thingy under the dash. Easy to replace.
Sorry for the vague answer.