Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

altezza lights

P

paradox1

soulyouth said:
Yeh but where do you get these lights from anyway, there's alot of talk about them, but I want to know the price and where to buy them from and will there be a chrome set coming out, cause I think that would look better on my calais as it has the full chrome triming

im looking for sellers now, i have a white VS and think chrome would look good. the only place i have seen these is once on ebay. currently someone is offering (on ebay) to add ppl to their database if they are intrested. I would be happy to take names of intrested people and we should try and push for some bulk buying discounts!!!

soulyouth

Space Docker
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold for scrap :(
Well ?

we you got my hopes up, I have search the net for hours on end, and well I can't find anything, not even a site with that pic of the lights on it, doesn't anyone know where that came from, look I wana get them don't care about price, I love clear lights and I hate the standard gear on cars so come on.
Pull ya finger out and give us the info we need !

BTW, has anyone here fitted the VT Club kit to there VR - VS ? hows it look thats my next step or the supercar kit

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
PM mr-spares about it, he might be able to get some for you.

C

clinker1212

Waiting...

Everytime I go to have a look at these tail lights they grow on me. I think they would look pretty swish. I reckon the smoke would go with my white VS. Has anyone found more info?

Berlina

Reaction score
Website
s64.photobucket.com
Members Ride
vz sv6 A5
:cool: ;) :cool:

I hope Mr Spares dont mind......

I'll sell ya them @ $320-00 a set of four lights.

Before everyone yells, "I can get them cheaper at ........."
yeah ok you might be able to , But I work at the shop, the Boss sets the price. He wants to sell them for $380-00 but I said for "Forum" people $320-00.

Price plus $10-00 freight to your door.

PM me.

T

t3zza

Its to skyline look a like. At the end of the day they its ricie lights like how they put those simular lights on the Lancer's, excel, civics etc... I have seen them on one here, didn't know what to think... :b: Stick with the orginals and tint them they look heaps better. Thats my 2 cents, and the price gawd damm, what a rip wait for another few months and they will be going out so much cheaper ($150 i recon) atm they are just trying to cover costs and make some quick cash out of it.. I heard that they fade real quick cause the materials they use in them are pretty poor, but don't quote me on that....

Tez

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
$150? No way, the cheapest you'll get them for is $200, if your lucky. Look at the VT-VX lights for example, they're still around the $250 mark.

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
I actually saw a VS with the black (I think) version of those lights on it. It didnt look too bad, but I think if you dont pay much attention to cars you wouldnt notice it often.

It didnt look bad though, and I got a couple of photos, but it was night and the lights were uber-bright so the photo was way over exposed on them and you cant see the frames. Not bad looking, but I definitely wouldn't pay that much for them.

D

duke3911

soulyouth , i got this pic from another forum, but it is a VR with a VT kit and the lights, i reckon
attachment.php
n it looks insane.

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
Got a pick of a set on the back of a White C'dore on my phone he was doing about 120 and the poor old Camry had a hard time getting anywhere near him until he stopped in front of me and I nearly got a real close shot. Hope to have the cable for my phone this week so I can send the pic in if its clear enough.

Only problem I seen was that the left inner light was blown/not hooked up. Looked a bit sick without all the lights working!!

Regards Guy.

p.s. If you have these lights on your C'dore and you live in Perth, and you drove down the Kwinana Fwy last weekend....check your lights!!!!

This has been a community minded observation in the aid of safer motoring!