Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ants VP Calais 5L new toy

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
niceee man came up well i like it.. would u go for holden rims??
or prefer chrome style?

na wouldnt go nething from holden theres not much from factory that i really like and i dont know many that have a dish?? id prefer machined over chrome 4 sure

Starcorp Fusion 19s

= 20%, meaning 20% light gets through to the inside. 35% is the lowest you can legally go, but 20% looks tough.

NO YOU CAN'T. Honestly mate, working at a caryard running hot rims all the time, black ones look terrible when they're dirty.

Sam

thanx 4 clearing that up man, well i know wat u mean i got black rims on the VT but still not as bad as chrome can look lol i dont mind, theres not much rim on these really 2 clean as long as i can get my hands in there :thumbsup:

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
My shadow chrome gets cleaned once a week or so, unless it's been raining they're never too dirty. Not really a pain to keep clean at all. Probably has a lot to do with being shadow, again from work I know it takes a bit of maintenance to keep chrome looking its best. Window cleaner for the super-keen :)

cengiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore Series 2 Olympic Edition 3.8L
mint VP bro.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Tn_55kaos-blk-chrome.jpg

you can get those in 18s man, i was gonna get the same ones in shadow. Look tough as and have got a bit of dish to em too:yeah:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
you can get those in 18s man, i was gonna get the same ones in shadow. Look tough as and have got a bit of dish to em too:yeah:

Yer they do look tough the studs do that i rekon :thumbsup:

Well thought id show u guys somthing i found was absolutly hilerious wen i 1st found this lol wat do use think? not sure wat the previous owner was thinkin haha :whistling

Image002.jpg

So deceded 2 get a new bottom box and also thought while im at it may aswell put on a CAI

Image001.jpg

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Yer they do look tough the studs do that i rekon :thumbsup:

Well thought id show u guys somthing i found was absolutly hilerious wen i 1st found this lol wat do use think? not sure wat the previous owner was thinkin haha :whistling

Image002.jpg

So deceded 2 get a new bottom box and also thought while im at it may aswell put on a CAI

Image001.jpg

Thats pretty funnyseen something kinda the same, a person cut sqares in the box 4 big ones. lol

Disperse_daredevil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Phoenix Red Berlina Wagon
What an absolute idiot. lol
What kind of person would do something like that? Must have been desperate for some more air flow.
Love the colour and a great bargin. Well done!!

Not a fan of the beige interior though.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
HEY! I've done that to my VN V6 lol!!!!

Only my lower airbox is only held together by the 4 corners. Couldn't be bothered to get my VS s/c CAI to fit properly so I just opened it up a bit. I'll fit a proper CAI one day. Already got a K&N panel filter in there so it is a BIT better than stock.

Sam

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
HEY! I've done that to my VN V6 lol!!!!

Only my lower airbox is only held together by the 4 corners. Couldn't be bothered to get my VS s/c CAI to fit properly so I just opened it up a bit. I'll fit a proper CAI one day. Already got a K&N panel filter in there so it is a BIT better than stock.

Sam

serious lol? surely cant b 2 good suckin in all that hot air? thats y i got a new bottom coz its faily close 2 the extactors heat. i cant see how more air would help either i thought if it wants more air it'll suck harder??? :p hahaha

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Yeah it sucks in hot air but it gets a damn lot of it! lol

As if it matters, it's only a matter of time before I get around to a proper CAI. I'm well aware that it does nothing, don't worry. It's by no means a permanent solution.

Sam