Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Recommendations On High Power Handling Tail-Shafts..??

QldKev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina - GENIII
http://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/CURRENT/T/TrantOpRURR09.pdf

Part 3, speed limits.... says you're not allowed to exceed the posted limit......

No excemptions to this, other than for emergency vehicles under certain situations.

but then again - it's only a book/text - so there might be "room for error and progression" lol

I don't have time to look up and quote the relevant NSW acts, but I doubt there's any clause for excemption while overtaking in there anyway. Perhaps QuickVR can point us to the relevan section, being "friends with "level 12" barristers and high ranking members of the police force" and all.

I think I found it, it could say 'also unless you have a patented VR V6, that can do 254km/h in 3rd and a single spinner that can beat an STi in the wet and it must look like a cop car'

QldKev

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
I think I found it, it could say 'also unless you have a patented VR V6, that can do 254km/h in 3rd and a single spinner that can beat an STi in the wet and it must look like a cop car'

QldKev

You F#ck Wits, SERIOUSLY Act Immature & NEED To Grow Up...

That Was My Whole Point About The Legislation... It's Contradicts Itself... Geez!!... The Cops Or RTA.. Won't Admit Too A Loophole... That Has Been Told To Me & My Mother @ Corrective Services, Where She Works..... Get A F#cking REAL Life.... I've Had Enough, Talking To F#ck Wits & Have Work To Do...

Say What You Want About Me... Because I Know What I've Achieved & What Goals I've Broken In The Quest For Power... DILLIGAF What You All Really Think Of Me Anyway....

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
Seems you underestimate other people a lot. If you think everyone aside from you believes what they read - you're implicitly implying that you think we believe everything that you write. - Perhaps that's why you write so muc.h.

>>>They call it "theory" because you learn about "theories".<<<
Nail On The Head F#ck-Wit!! Now Look Up What A "Theory" IS.... I Don't Underestimate You At All... :rofl:

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
Nail On The Head F#ck-Wit!! Now Look Up What A "Theory" IS.... I Don't Underestimate You At All... :rofl:

At which point did you come under the assumption that I didn't know what a theory was? You're arguing with yourself here :)

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
It Doesn't Bother Me.... If I Get Banned, I Get Banned... End Of Story... My Life Doesn't End Here & I Won't Have To Be Bombarded With Knobs That Only Believe What's In Their Textbooks & Don't Think There IS Any Room For Error & Progression... If All That Is Written Is All We Lived Around, No Wonder We Aren't Very Advanced In The Way Of Some Of Theories Suspect... On That Point, Why Do You Think They Call It Theory (Books) & Not Practice @ School...

Does Every Word You Type Have To Have To Begin With A Capital Letter And Have You Filed A Patent For This Style Of Writing?

If so, Sue me.

I reckon let him stay on the forum, its about time we had a grade A idiot to laugh at.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
He's been banned. About bloody time! I'll buy the moderator a beer! :beer chug:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
It Doesn't Bother Me.... If I Get Banned, I Get Banned... End Of Story... My Life Doesn't End Here & I Won't Have To Be Bombarded With Knobs That Only Believe What's In Their Textbooks & Don't Think There IS Any Room For Error & Progression... If All That Is Written Is All We Lived Around, No Wonder We Aren't Very Advanced In The Way Of Some Of Theories Suspect... On That Point, Why Do You Think They Call It Theory (Books) & Not Practice @ School...

We Have Something In Common Then, I Too Don't Care If You Get Banned. End Of Story.

Also, no one is forcing you to be "Bombarded With Knobs"... you just seem to keep asking for it.

Hmmm...

EDIT, I realize I posted this AFTER he was banned... but I started writing it before the ban and the post didn't work properly... :(