Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any Recommendations On High Power Handling Tail-Shafts..??

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Patent Pending 1995 VR Series II V6 Buick
ferrari...

Yes, Have Beaten A Ferrari & Won Money Too... Beats Jap Bikes Remember (That Also Came Flying Past Me Until I Booted The Throttle :rofl:...)

Have You Ever Seen A Bike Rider Literally **** Himself & Have To Find A Servo...??? :rofl: He Came Between The Lanes Of Me & Another Car Next To Me At High Speed (Awesome Rider).. But It Pissed Me Off & I Showed Him...

Last edited:

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
I Can More Than Triple My Cruising Speed In A Blink Of An Eye... You Just Have To Know The Shift Points Perfectly & Not Need A 5" Monster Tacho To Tell You How To Drive..

By The Way.... My Top Speed Of 254kmph (Over 250), Was Only Revving Out In Third Gear (Standard Memcal)... When It Changes Into Fourth, The Speed STILL Climbs... That's Why I Need To Patent My Own Parts (Tested All I Can Really Without Having To Modify The Car)... I Know How Get Power Out Of The Buick 3800's Efficiently...

moff_man

operation HQ under way.
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR II berlina wagon v6, 72 HQ ute 253
I Can More Than Triple My Cruising Speed In A Blink Of An Eye... You Just Have To Know The Shift Points Perfectly & Not Need A 5" Monster Tacho To Tell You How To Drive..

By The Way.... My Top Speed Of 254kmph (Over 250), Was Only Revving Out In Third Gear (Standard Memcal)... When It Changes Into Fourth, The Speed STILL Climbs... That's Why I Need To Patent My Own Parts (Tested All I Can Really Without Having To Modify The Car)... I Know How Get Power Out Of The Buick 3800's Efficiently...

but i thought you said your car was in the back yard and not being drivin. how old are you?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Yeah it's official this guy is the Roger Cordia of the commodore world. Ban this tool.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Hey QuickVRII95 you are wasting your talents on this forum. You should be in Hollywood writing fiction scripts and books.

345BHP and you are spitting tail shafts?????? I, along with many other people have more power than that and we seem to have no issue with tail shafts. What are you doing to have this problem, let me guess you get the engine to maximum MANG then shift from park to 1st and presto no more tail shaft.
If you know the power output of the engine then you must also know the torque figure.
Could you please enlighten us on the torque and maybe show us a dyno sheet?
Note showing us your dyno sheet won't affect your imaginary patent.
I would also like to know what brand and type of tyres that you are running so I can get rid of my semi slick race tyres and convert to 15x7 running what ever it is that you run so I can beat every thing when I go to track days. I don't know why I have been wasting my money on buying track tyres for all this time when obviously they are not needed at all.

Seeing I have a RACE anti roll bar with 12 hole adjustments I should be able kick anyone's butt on a track day.
I have my car booked into have the diff tightened up next Tuesday, should I just get them to remove the LSD and go back to a single spinner as you say they are quicker??????
If I do remove the LSD and go to a single spinner how do I stop the inside wheel from spinning when going around the corners and trying to apply power?????
I would also like to know where you did your 254kph run and how you verified it was actually 254kph.

At the end of the day I would have to say you sir are a tool squeezer.
One last note, you do realize even talking about anything to do with a item that you may want to patent in public will instantly void any claim you try to make in regards to that patent?

Happy fiction writing ya goose.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
D is for Drift Bro, R is for Race. I bet you manual shift your girly auto like its a manual in a standard memcal and a super quad turbo charged buick veesix with 345 broken horses ( so really about 80hp )

This guys way worse than cordia. btw my daily is faster than some Jap 250cc bikes

Last edited:

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Faster then a 250... not a massive claim they're no the fastest in a straight line.

You Make No Sense Old Man... Have You Strayed From The Geriatric Unit Again...???

For A Commodore With ONLY A Standard Memcal Installed... It HAS Broken, What People Thought To Be Impossible... It's How Fast Your Car Can Get To Speeds Over 250...

I Was Driving Past The RAAF Base Adjacent To The Princess Highway (NSW) & I Saw A Sign Saying " CAUTION LOW FLYING MILITARY AIRCRAFT"... I Gunned It From The First Sign @ 110kmph & By The End Of The Next Sign, I Hit 254kmph (Second Speedo - Digital)...

QuickVRII95

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
cool, admitting to speeding on public roads, or at least roads with a national speed limit.

neg rep for you :) not that you will be staying long here anyway

And Will That Make Me Upset...??? So Do Police Abide By That "National Speed Limit" They Just Have An Excuse To Speed, Because They Have Flashing Lights To Warn You There Speed Up On You Or Past You...

I Bet You Didn't Know, That You Can't Actually Be Fined On A 110kmph Highway/Freeway, If You Don't Exceed 123kmph (When Overtaking)..??

The Legislation Contradicts Itself In Many Cases...
Including Where They Say You CAN'T Turn Right At A Set Of Lights, Unless It's Safe To Do So, If Opposing Traffic Is Blocking Your View... I've Sat At Many Sets Of Lights, Where You DON'T Get A Dedicated Green Light To Turn & Risk Getting T-Boned If You Do...

On Another Subject.. Having To Explain To A Bunch Of Cretins, What A Community Of People Are Saying That Is Wrong With What We Have Been Taught... Textbooks Are Only Created By What People Perceive As True & They DON'T See Past ANY Boundaries, But The Textbooks That Are In Front Of Them....