Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any VF Experts Here?

gamerguy45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exeutive
Im pretty sure VF Has a feature to prevent the battery being drained too far, so its quite possible this could be the cause meaning the time can change. Also if im not mistaken you don't need to turn all of the accessories on in any modern commodore to use the radio all you need to do is press the power button on the head unit. Every holden I have driven including my current VY and the show VF I saw when I ordered my redline does this.

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Drive-ins still exist? Wow.. I need to find one lol

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
This is why I don't go drive ins.

Choice of leaving accessories on and sitting in car and turning on every now and then or leaving car running vs Parking your car and sitting in a nice cinema with a massive screen.

Doesn't answer your question OP, but IMO, car is for driving, movie cinemas are for movies.

Looks like you have yourself in a 'spicy' situation with the accessories though :thumbsup:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
This is why I don't go drive ins.

Choice of leaving accessories on and sitting in car and turning on every now and then or leaving car running vs Parking your car and sitting in a nice cinema with a massive screen.

Doesn't answer your question OP, but IMO, car is for driving, movie cinemas are for movies.

Looks like you have yourself in a 'spicy' situation with the accessories though :thumbsup:

Have to say that the drive in on a really hot summer night with the right vehicle is awesome. In the old days a group of us would rock up with an old Kombi with a fridge, camping seats and had awesome times. Not sure there are many cars that'd be suitable these days :(