Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone know where to pickup cheap altezzas?

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
the good thing about buying them some were near were you live is that if the get moisture in them, u can take them back piss easy i had to and if i bought them of ebay i would of had a hell of a time.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
96vscommodore said:
hmmm, the stock ones look better IMT. you can get a set of them of ebay for about $160. if you realy want the chrome ones then id say just go to wreckers...they seem to be the latest P plater commo accesory so im sure u could find sum in a wreckers yard (being the resting home of so many P Platers cars)
hahahaha. sorry. i WAS a p plater.. but now am not so i think its funny.. ye i picked up the chrome altezzas for 170 cpl weeks ago in geelong. brand spankin new n all!!
p.s. no offense 2 p platers.. its just great 2 not be in that category!

G

Greedz_VR-S

"Im a p plater and I dont drive like a retard, I take offence to that...
btw.."

Id put money on it that you do....lol, the whole phsycology behind you hotting your car tells me that you are guilty of it. Altezza lights suck ass anyways, major wank factor

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
"Im a p plater and I dont drive like a retard, I take offence to that...
btw.."

Id put money on it that you do....lol, the whole phsycology behind you hotting your car tells me that you are guilty of it. Altezza lights suck ass anyways, major wank factor

i cant see you going far mate, not with the smartass comments you've been leaving.

are you sure you're 23 and not 13?

ok, you dont know this guy, so you dont know if he drives like a retard or not, you're sterotyping someone coz of a red sticker on their car.

and people dont "hot up" their cars to drive like a retard, anyone can drive like a retard in any car, do people sink 100+ grand into a showcar to go out and flog it? NO.

altezza lights sucking, is your opinion, thats fine, i hate ome altezza lights, on certain vehicles, but i dont bag people because of it.