Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are all W375 packs the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Fighting with people online is pointless.

I'm a big fan of Pirate's but he's not figured the futility of this out yet. Will another ban help it to sink in? Perhaps but perhaps not.
I'll be as gratefully when he's back as I am to the moderators who do a thankless job so well you almost never notice their presence.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
its not fighting at all with the moderators , i just would like to know why he was banned.
they wont give a straight answer , just some vague spin , like look for your self, and many thing hes done recently, i,ve looked and found nothing over the last 3 months , no name calling , verbal abuse , personal attacks ect
to be fair i think the moderators or the one female moderator has a axe to grind.that's what me thinks
must be time for my jog:D

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Thread locked!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i,ve looked and found nothing over the last 3 months , no name calling , verbal abuse , personal attacks ect

Did it occur to you that you can't find them because they have been deleted? No, you didn't. Anything that contravenes the rules is removed and the person warned/issued infraction points/banned. That's why you can't find the evidence you seek, because it's been removed .........

Status
Not open for further replies.