Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are all W375 packs the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
complaints about what , no one was abused or name called

Mate, you have only been a member since June, you cannot see the endless deleted posts or know the history of this member, therefore you're not qualified to comment having been on the forum for 5 minutes about a serial troll.

Jog on please.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Mate, you have only been a member since June, you cannot see the endless deleted posts or know the history of this member, therefore you're not qualified to comment having been on the forum for 5 minutes about a serial troll.

Jog on please.

I've been a member for over 11 yrs and have read many, many of monstar/pirate posts.....can I please ask the same questions ?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
can I please ask the same questions ?

You can but I am not about to paste all the infraction messages, reports and bans as they are private for a reason. It's easy to sit on a forum as a member and make one sided calls about what you can see, but what you can't see is the admin area and private messages that take place. Often stuff is removed within minutes so you don't see it. Thanks :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think the point that we all missed is that Mostar's comments were made to someone whom he knows and reading back over the various comments it does make sense when taken in that context. There are a number of strong personalities on this forum and occasionally the butting of heads does occur and when the history of certain members are considered the red mist does descend and things get out of hand.

We can't undo what has been said and done, I see the thread has been cleaned to some degree, I suggest it's time we let this go and keep the thread on topic.

No doubt Monstar will be back, hopefully by then this will have blown over and cooler heads will prevail.

Now, can we get back to arguing about the merits of Walkinshaw and their generic tunes.....!

Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Has anyone heard the outcome of the blown (up) W547?
Are all W547 packs the same? Are more failures likely?
If Walkinshaw don't replace it under warranty and further research why it occurred, then if necessary recall all W547's for fitment of a higher pressure fuel pump, it will cause them serious reputational damage in my opinion.

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute

Jog on please.

i didn't know that posting on a forum over a period of time made you qualified, what rubbish is that thats a new one to me
please answer this question then what post are you referring to since june that monstar posted that were so bad to ban him
even just a couple of examples,bet the silence is deafening .
bet you wont post any example since june of monstars mistermeaners
sounds like your thin skinned us well, maybe your the one with the grudge against monstar by the sounds of things
grow up its a blokes car forum, i,m not on a left wing women's social group forum or am i????????????
bet i can jog faster than you:p

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Trolling forum staff is a good way to a short holiday.

If you want some idea of what has been said and done then you are free to search through the various threads, as for the private conversations between members and staff well that not going to happen. Take it for what it is and move on, continue to take this thread (or others) off topic and warnings and/or bans will be forthcoming.

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Guys please just let it go, there's nothing good going to come from arguing for the sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.