Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are VF's going to be collectables?

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
We had one like this when i was a kid, i remember coming out the shower one winters night freezing and standing in front of it to warm up, and lost my balance and sat on it bare arsed. You could have played naughts and crosses on my butt.
View attachment 218624

and how many tipped over and caused house fires

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
That car's a good example of "junk" worth 20k tops. They're being stupid expecting to sell that for 48k with 97,000km's on it.
I bet they paid 20k for it as a trade in 6 months ago and now trying to flip it for well over twice the price! If they are going to sell it for a rip-off price they could at least pay an auto upholsterer to fix the drivers seat cushion from the fat arse that’s been sitting in it!

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I bet they paid 20k for it as a trade in 6 months ago and now trying to flip it for well over twice the price! If they are going to sell it for a rip-off price they could at least pay an auto upholsterer to fix the drivers seat cushion from the fat arse that’s been sitting in it!
Yes for that sort of money you would have to have to the decency to bring the car up to scratch , ive been collecting trim incase somebody doesn't like my green trim incase i do sell my car and also collecting new parts to replace worn parts .
Oh by the way i've got spare's for those parts you have on back order if you need them :rolleyes:

Redline457

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF1 6.6 Litre Stroker SSVR A6
Me to , 2016 SSVR manual, only 4,000ks, been undercover in storage

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline & VE SS Wagon
why haven't you been driving it? I've got the same but have put 77k on it, i just enjoy driving it everywhere i can.

Redline457

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF1 6.6 Litre Stroker SSVR A6
I’ve got series 1 SSVR auto as my daily. I take it out occasionally on sunny Sunday, I do love driving it but beginning to think paying two lots of rego and insurance plus storage costs it might be time to get rid of it

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I’ve got series 1 SSVR auto as my daily. I take it out occasionally on sunny Sunday, I do love driving it but beginning to think paying two lots of rego and insurance plus storage costs it might be time to get rid of it
I tend to agree with Rev ,There won't be an opportunity to make money on these cars for maybe 30 years and yes in 30 years you'll be saying to yourself " i wish i kept it " but when you consider those extra cost over that time you'll might make about the same . Put a big price on it and see how you go , if it sells great , if it doesn't well you lose 80bucks

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline

The weekender is a nice thing to have, that's why I own a Monaro.