Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

attention MACE...not seeing any difference in your product

MACE

Reaction score
glenny1988,

My apologies. Good news is that it should fix the problem you're having (unless there is something else wrong) :)

Send us email to [email protected] with a link to this thread and clearly stating the part you need, and it will be sent off via express tomorrow.

Cheers,
Steve

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Steve's cool like this, if he accidentally sends the wrong thing or forget something, he will run himself ragged to fix it, so if he doesn't see this by mid-ish tomorrow just give him a call and explain this thread.

But when you get the right pipe, reset the ECU.

+1 to steve, keep up the good work mate :)

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Pull battery terminal off for a couple of minutes. Will clear any error codes and will reset the IAC. Rev to 3k in Park once motor is warm. Hold for 10 seconds. IAC has been set.

glenny1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ v6 Executive alloytech 04
whats the go with rev to 3k in park till warm then hold for ten seconds what does that do? isnt just leaving terminal of for over 10 minutes all ya need to do!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Thats set the IAC properly, your idle. IAC = Idle Air Control valve. You don't HAVE to do it, but its really not that much work.

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
With the resetting the IAC, I have done it, and i have not done it. (lots of audio equipment adjusting so battery off cases) and tbh i notice no difference in idle?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah, with every car I've owned I've been told to reset the ecu after mods. It's never made any noticible difference.

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
If we are talking self learning ECU's then give the modification a week to bed in,not fair in using it for a day or two and giving it a review.When std my XR6T was a boat for a few days when ECU was reset.

Just a thought.