Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aussie Cops Bad?

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
not a big story......mate, maori's getting bashed by aussie cops would be the HEAD line story on the 6pm news here in NZ it if wasn't for the school girl that got hit by a bus this morning. we take our maori bashing very seriously here in NZ:D

Yea its a big story, not a good one, but big. And we do take it seriously:p:yeah:

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah but here in Australia we wouldn't :p

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
i would say that the couple wouldnt move out the way when the police asked themto ,they were probally getting in the polices way while they wer trying to do watever they have to do when they turn up to a scene like this.

obviously i dont know what really happend just my 2 cents,

Deco28

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice V8
A girl getting hit by a bus here, would barely make any news but the local news...

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
lol there lucky i cant post there would have had a few words to say i bet they the ones that did it and tried to cover it up and say nahhhhh broooo we didnt do it brooo it ws thoses fellas over there broo you no broooo cumon brooo we got a bleeder her broooo cop said if you say broo one more time im gunna spray your ass sorry brooo pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes broooooooo...(falls into gutter) ahhhhh im beached issssss brooooooo il stop and go to bed now lol.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
lol there lucky i cant post there would have had a few words to say i bet they the ones that did it and tried to cover it up and say nahhhhh broooo we didnt do it brooo it ws thoses fellas over there broo you no broooo cumon brooo we got a bleeder her broooo cop said if you say broo one more time im gunna spray your ass sorry brooo pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes broooooooo...(falls into gutter) ahhhhh im beached issssss brooooooo il stop and go to bed now lol.

not to mention a couple more bro's bra's and cuz's

but this is our news today awesome......2 Articles about Muff, well only light hearted ones.

A Muff by any other name | Stuff.co.nz

Muff Road name change request - oddstuff | Stuff.co.nz

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
made the new @ 6.22pm last night. not so important.

maori bashings obviously not so important any more:cry:

but i'm defintily going for a drive to Muff street:whistling would hate to see that road sign dissapear again. will have to personally keep my eye on it.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
made the new @ 6.22pm last night. not so important.

maori bashings obviously not so important any more:cry:

but i'm defintily going for a drive to Muff street:whistling would hate to see that road sign dissapear again. will have to personally keep my eye on it.

well on ya way through pick me up, ill grab the other sign LOL