Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Beached Az VS ute LS1 T56

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
also thanks to dan for finding my steering bearing that goes thru the firewall was stuffed so i had to pull it out and replace it. thanks to mischa for the replacement :)

i forgot i also installed a new balancer as i bent the other one during building the engine. ouch

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
got the wheels on the car today.

plumbed up the catch can and put some coarse steel wool inside the can to try help catch the misting oil and make it into droplets.

put the last blocking fittings into the fitting i had to get to be able to run the flex sensor off a -6 line. primed it up and no leaks :)

also went and picked up 3 jerry cans of e85 to begin the tuning process on monday. very keen to get her on the road again trying to make sure everything is 100% ready to go.

so far i need to :
secure battery tray
fit fuel filter
refit steering column which is modified again to suit the manual rack

hopefully thats it oh wait ill need some manpower to push it out the front ready for the trailer sunday night

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
This thing looks awesome.

I'll be waiting for tune results :3

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
Theres a few flaws with your plan mischa. 1 the trailer wont fit 2. The 4 wheel drive is too high to fit under the carport.
Thanks some guy I cant wait to see how it goes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Nice build man, has came a long way ! I've always thought VS utes had a better shape over the newer ones.

Also can't help but remember that street. Must live pretty close to me haha, I'm over near Bonnyrigg.