Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[BEEFY] - chris's VN Berlina

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Yeah, he was on the belly lifter at work adjusting the panhard rod cause we couldnt get it on the wheel aligner at my work, but hes got about cm tops either side to play with, and hes got his guards rolled as well

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
looking at the pic it sits "about" the same as mine(mines prob a bit higher), but i have ultra's with a gas tank and sub....

and im pretty much on bumpstops no matter what bump it is lol

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not sure about his bump stops, but i no they get a fair hammering

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh so bored,

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
ive had to chop the bump stops in half because they were fully on them. shuld take them down again but meh i need something to save the diff smacking the body haah
yea the springs and kings ultra lows compresses down 1.5" :D fronts are superlows but my strut tops are dyin slowly so i might go a new setup in the front and drop her just a tad more. adj panhard rod is a must along wid rollin them guards wid the 19s otherwise ur gonna have massive rubbin and bull****
always wanna go lower i swear its a curse

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
not normally but ther is a few dings under the body because of it hittin on massiv bumps. i guess it wears out the centre bearin a fair bit but owell ther not expensive

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Fair enough. My VN's on superlows atm, still my daily and has a kit on it .. I still want it lower though. Guess I'll just have to drop the ass a bit and find out how it goes :) Just won't sell my old springs just yet haha

Your front looks a lot lower than mine does, both of us are running superlows. Surely my adjustable strut tops aren't making that much of a difference...? I'm wondering whether it's worth my while putting some ultras in the front as well (if they even make them) or getting the current ones compressed a bit..