Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[BEEFY] - chris's VN Berlina

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
SHIIIIIIIT! shattering dude......

Dont worry :D just change your rears back to stock... And you could maybe put something that's hard between the spring and the strut? so it will push it up? There has to be something available? :D

I dont know lmao

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
it needs to be registered as a v8 now lol, thats the first thing 2 do, a good mate got done yesterday and he lives close so we are sharing parts etc and yea. its gonna be a head*** tho!

so much to change and my tint will have to go :-(

if any1 has some stock mufflers i can buy let me know!! i will be needing a few parts here and there

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
it needs to be registered as a v8 now lol, thats the first thing 2 do, a good mate got done yesterday and he lives close so we are sharing parts etc and yea. its gonna be a head*** tho!

if any1 has some stock mufflers i can buy let me know!! i will be needing a few parts here and there

How much would upullit charge for some windows. Assuming its not too much head**** changing the glass (and then changing it back)

beefcream

Lethal LOKKA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 5speed (project) VN exec v6 (daily)
stuff it, ill rip it off. and go darker next time
i just wanna move on and get this **** done. good news ill be redoing front suspension finally

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Spotted this car last weekend at corner of brighton and anzacs around lunch time.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
chris .... my memory is vague but didnt we put the suspension in from the doner car your motor came from.. that was a HSV vs ss , those brakes would be fine

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina

You can't register a defected vehicle, so what will Regency say about it having V6 rego but being a V8? Is there a way to change it while defected?

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
Sucks about the defect - best of luck clearing it.

maybe it's worthwhile to buy all the parts you need, and then keep them in a cardboard box for next time?

I can't imagine you'll have too much trouble with the engine - just call them and tell them your problem and see what they say!