Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Being single in 2011-let the freakshow begin

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
Moral of the story is (for me) IMPORT your men

i've heard of blokes doing that with their women..

bloke i used to work for had a mate who swore by importing out russian brides on 3 month visas, had been doing it for ages.

pay the money, get a hot russian chick out here for 3 months, has his fun with her, sends her back when the visa is up, then goes and orders another one.

now that i think of it that could be an idea.. i could live with delaying the purchase of a supercharger kit so long as i had a hot russian chick to play with for a while:p

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore

bloke i used to work for had a mate who swore by importing out russian brides on 3 month visas, had been doing it for ages.

pay the money, get a hot russian chick out here for 3 months, has his fun with her, sends her back when the visa is up, then goes and orders another one.

now that i think of it that could be an idea.. i could live with delaying the purchase of a supercharger kit so long as i had a hot russian chick to play with for a while:p

At least pay for her by Paypal..... money back guarantee lol...and make sure she brings us some good Vodka :)

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nup lol..I just figure if hes gonna import a Russian chick...then I think she should bring us vodka :smoking:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
The Polish make better Vodka than the Novogorads (Russians).. just thought I'd add that.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wow...Interesting. Will add to my to do list :)

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
Sounds like you're looking for Mr Perfect lady.

You'll find what your looking for in the vibrator section of a sex shop.

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina

I'd be happy to get under her and give her a good once over with a torch. A lot of them tend to blowhot air.