Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I had a magna as my first car also. I actually miss it really, TN Elite with the digital dash :p - Til I found out Holden made the VK Calais with digital dash!!!

But seriously I also owned a TS as well (V6) & suprisingly had decent power, but with a sucky turning cirlce & usual front end problems, I said goodbye to Magnas :(

D.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Oh few posts went up in between reading & posting..... I just seen that pic!! :cry:

Seriously Im sorry but what you have done to that poor car is not 'TUFF' but crap :( I dont mind that shape Magna & I have seen some not bad stuff over at aussie magna forums (I think Im still a member :whistling ) but I think you killed it dude!! :cry:

D.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
my mates has the number plates [TUF***] on his VR 5LT Ute. It was ordered from holden as a caprice. meanin leather inter and stato front. one day we were at maccas and sum guy looked into the window and sussed out the interior and said in sarcasm "yeaa 'real' tuff' to his mate and smiled (lil did he know that we were the owners of the ute). on his way out i said to my mate 'didnt realize you could judge how 'tuff' a car is by its interior'. and i think you are doing the same airstrike. as for [TUFFTR] a few small mods and you could get your car to be a real stand out machine, good luck.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Jecs said:
my mates has the number plates [TUF***] on his VR 5LT Ute. It was ordered from holden as a caprice. meanin leather inter and stato front. one day we were at maccas and sum guy looked into the window and sussed out the interior and said in sarcasm "yeaa 'real' tuff' to his mate and smiled (lil did he know that we were the owners of the ute). on his way out i said to my mate 'didnt realize you could judge how 'tuff' a car is by its interior'. and i think you are doing the same airstrike. as for [TUFFTR] a few small mods and you could get your car to be a real stand out machine, good luck.
So you think its tuff do you? Its a stock magna with a rear wing.........
Your story means nothing in this context.
AirStrike :air:

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
The only Tuff magna is the custom Magna running the C.O.M.E. 400 cube engine...... That's the only TUFF magna in existance! lol

Cheers

MaT
TOUGH!

I'ts fitted with a 400ci V8 , full chassis,two door conversion, suicide doors, front tilt bonnet, rear opening trunk, tubbed race style rear end, full air bag suspension, House of Kolor two tone paint with graffics, fully fabricated interior with huge Sony car audio
darryl_01.jpg

---------------------
NOT TUFF
THIS IS NO WHERE NEAR WHAT YOU MAY CALL TUFF!
This is Paul's "TuffTR". So far he has done the following mods:

* Mckormics Intake Resinator Mod
* K&N Panel Filter
* 80mm CAI, Barrys Fuel Rail Kit
* Whiteline Strut Brace
* Lovells Super Low Fronts, low Rears, KYB shocks
* 17" rims with 235's
* Color Coded, AMC Sticker [HOZY SAYS 300kw's mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
* NudgeBar [ HOZY SAYS Another 50kw's!!!!!!!!!!!]
* CCFL number Plate Light
* Custom Smoothed and Color Coded TR Garnish
* Clear Front & Side Indicators
* EVO 6 Wing [LEAVE IT ON A LANCER IT'LL MAKE YOURS FASTER]
* KS Parabolics
* KS Tail Lights
* Windows Tinted
* Soon to Come - Custom Grille
* New TS Seats
* Painted Interior (Chanti Red)
* Custom Door Trims (Front + back)
* Aluminium Door Sills
* Voltmeter, Ammeter, and Water Temp Gauges
* JVC KDG 615
* Clarion SRS 1625 Splits 50WRMS
* JBL GTO 936 6x9's 100WRMS
* 2 x JBL GTO 1202D Subwoofers 400WRMS each
* Response 4x100WRMS & 1000W MonoWRMS
* Aerpro 2/4ga wiring throughout
* Ported Sub Box
* 7" Widescreen
* PS2
* In Dash DVD Player
* 4 Neons In Boot
* 6 Neons Inside
* Top Of the Range Mongoose Alarm System
* Front and Rear XDC Seat Covers, Floor Mats
* Diamante mirrors (not pictured)
* Xenon bulbs
* Debadged Front and Rear

magna012.jpg

ergaeraergaerg.sized.jpg

Last edited:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Ahahahahahah hilarious..

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
AirStrike said:
So you think its tuff do you? Its a stock magna with a rear wing.........
Your story means nothing in this context.
AirStrike :air:

no, i never typed 'this car is tuff' (re-read my post). my point is if sumone thinks they have an awesome car (and you disagree with them) dont ruin it for them, keep ya mouth shut.

EDIT: the story i was sayin was, they knew nuthn about this vehicle, they judge the car by 1. the licences plate 2. the interior/exterior. unless they went to the guy that built the engine, they had no idea of how 'tuff' this car was. point of the story dont judge a car by its looks, it could be a sleeper.

Hozy: you give anyone, the amount of money that he spend on that 400ci magna and they could make their car look 'TUFF'. but sum people are on a budget.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Jecs said:
Hozy: you give anyone, the amount of money that he spend on that 400ci magna and they could make their car look 'TUFF'. but sum people are on a budget.

Everyones on a budget mate! I am... I dont even have my P's yet and look at my car. 2 Years of my blood, sweat & tears... Unique ideas... And doing it all myself.... I wouldnt even call my car "Tough" I still refer to it as the Pink Shitbox...

I Just turned 18 man...... Like honestly....... Building an awesome quality car doesnt cost that much money, If you want something done, attempt it yourself therefore you learn... Rome wasn't built in a day, Neither will a Quality Automobile...

So far my car, 2 years and Counting...

I'll of had my car 3years on March28th 2007... My car will be in my posession for 5 years...
Then Move on...

Cheers
MaT

Widget

VY II SV8 Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8
I saw a couple of interesting plates on the weekend.
A commie had the plates IMPURE. I'm not sure whether the owner was trying to say they were a bad person - IMPURE or they actually meant I'M PURE which would make them a good person.
In the same vein i saw ATEASE on a ricer - not sure if the owner was a former solider - AT EASE or just another bad person - A TEASE.