Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
Soooooooooooo who else hasnt had a gid @ my car yet?

And umm wasn't meant to be a speed machine so thats why its full of sound deadning and useless crap.

Btw, im 17 and for the last 4 years ive been saving up money doing some shitty jobs to earn it, so i get a tad peeved when someone thinks my car has just had some wheels slapped on and a stupid wing....im sure you'd feel the way way about your commodores...

When i get a bit more $$$ Ill be dropping the GTO Enging in there, but thats not relevant......

And hey i can see why you dont think its tuff, you all dont like magnas, sorta the same way i see all commodores....works out in the end...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
A friend had IOALOT on his brand new (at the time) TD 100 Series Cruiser. That thing cost him over $70k - nice truck but sheesh. The plates were very fitting - matter of fact, they should hve been IO2MCH coz he went broke and almost everything he owned was repoed.

Reaper

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
[TUFFTR] said:

And umm wasn't meant to be a speed machine so thats why its full of sound deadning and useless crap.

Btw, im 17 and for the last 4 years ive been saving up money doing some shitty jobs to earn it, so i get a tad peeved when someone thinks my car has just had some wheels slapped on and a stupid wing....im sure you'd feel the way way about your commodores...

When i get a bit more $$$ Ill be dropping the GTO Enging in there, but thats not relevant......

And hey i can see why you dont think its tuff, you all dont like magnas, sorta the same way i see all commodores....works out in the end...

Age doesnt mean anything... My 18th b'day was Saturday 9th September.... I'm Just 18! Look at my car. Age doesnt mean anything if you work for it!

Cheers
MaT

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
UAH00N
and
UAFOOL are good for $90 a yr specials

i wanted to get WAL35Y cos im known as walesy to everyone but someone in nsw has it !!!!!:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :bang:

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
[TUFFTR] said:

sicne you requested il have a shot at you. um the only bif i got with your car is that the nudge bar looks crap and it is a front wheel car :( haha. nah mate i honestly dont have a problem with your mods...sum ppl like show uthas like go, its a personal choice and it sounds like your goin 2 add the go later. be honest fellas how man ppl her on this forum own a commy which has been lowerd, deck and 6x9's put in, altezza rear lights and a zaust?? alot. my point being that while a commo mite go faster than a magna most ppl in here do similar mods. ohh and one more thing i would agree with us commo boys about your car not being "tuff". it looks nice and neet but not "Tuff", but thats not 2 knock your work. out of interest yd you choose a magna to mod, rather than a evo or sumin? would like 2 see sum one mod a Mits 380. sorry to get of topic btw.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
few on cars roundabout where i stay are

ONDARUN celesoir with kit and 19's

CNFUSD a merc with a celesoir kit lol

CNTALNK celesoir same as ondarun

BIG DEBT on a late 80's merc amg

FLYEN 6 on a vl turbo

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
i know im gonna get cained for this but i like that magna it drive it if it was a 5 speed and didnt have the nudge bar the manuals have a fair bit of poke even the 4 banger version looks good dude i like it something a bit different

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
[TUFFTR] said:

yup, but the difference is we didnt come to a magna forum & say our commies are tuff & magnas are crap. Unfortunetly, alot of members here are one-eyed Commodore fans & nothing will change that.

So your prob fighting a losing battle IMO.

D.

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
Countess said:
yup, but the difference is we didnt come to a magna forum & say our commies are tuff & magnas are crap. Unfortunetly, alot of members here are one-eyed Commodore fans & nothing will change that.

So your prob fighting a losing battle IMO.

D.
Difference is no-one posted on the magna forum about how crap your car looked:bang:
This dood lives in the same area as me aswell so hey throw me a PM when you see this crap.
And yes the manuals are nice...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6751809083188398611&q=magna&pl=true

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
How come [TUFFTR] can have "www.magnaclub.net" in his sig, and I can't have "www.ausrevs.com"?

not causing bitchfits, just asking ;)