Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Theres a HSV Clubby Vy nice black rims and a old guy about 60 driving it with the number plates H82W8 (hate to wait) i think he wanted to have a run with me coz he took off in a hurry. LOVE IT!!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
what the? man im so sick of my schools net, i replyed at school and it never worked :S...
Ummm he did come here claiming its tuffness
no, he came here defending his car. ok his plates say TUFFTR but where in his post did you see him say "MY MAGNA IS TUFF"?... if he did then i didnt see it. can you show me it? and all i saw was him saying whats wrong with him going his own way and doing a car he wants to do? ok i personally have been in magna's and would choose my commie any day over it because its my style of car. A magna is his style so why dont people just leave it at that? and besides i personally think a commie is a tuff car but im sure there's alot who dont, just like alot dont think a magna is tuff.... i dont want to argue about it, im just pointing it out that its what he likes so why is everyone giving him sh*t bout what he likes? thats all im saying.... oooooo and i dont know if people will like it but the plates i want to get when my car isnt so "stock" are [cduc3u] (seduce you):D:D:D:D:D

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
padrickz88 said:
but where in his post did you see him say "MY MAGNA IS TUFF"?... if he did then i didnt see it. can you show me it? and all i saw was him saying whats wrong with him going his own way and doing a car he wants to do?

AirStrike's post said:
Fine do it up, we have no problems with that..................but dont claim a magna is tuff :rofl:
AirStrike :air:

[TUFFTR] said:
:D Mine is :D
And its not all crap....i have the V6 not the 4potter :D

Hows this?? He said his Magna was "tuff", straight up..

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahaha ok i aint going to say im right when the proof is right there:) ill admit, i got recked hahaha.... i didnt see dat one but hahahaha.... o well its all good:) even though people may not believe it his car in person in "tuff" in the looks department.... ive never been in it while driving but it is nice in person:)...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
padrickz88 said:
hahaha ok i aint going to say im right when the proof is right there:) ill admit, i got recked hahaha.... i didnt see dat one but hahahaha.... o well its all good:) even though people may not believe it his car in person in "tuff" in the looks department.... ive never been in it while driving but it is nice in person:)...
Whats tuff about the looks? Its got some 17's, 4x4 height, a nudge bar and a huge pointless rear wing!!
Damm school kids.............
AirStrike :air:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
haha yeah like i said 100 times already you need to see it in person. me and dan have seen it in person and we can both tell everyone that it does look alot better in person then in the pics. and ive seen it more then everyone here so it sort of grew on me... :)

hothousevn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S2 3.8L
On my friends cousin's Vn always around fulham

JSTCRZN

Just Cruising, funny cos i always see it cruising everywhere

Realy, really nice Vn tho