Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best street legal tyres for a blown 600+whp commodore vf2 ssvr? GO!

Best street legal tyres for a blown 600+whp commodore vf2 ssvr? GO!

• NT05

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
The Pilot Sport Cup 2 is in probably the top 5 best tyres there are at the moment, but they're also pretty exxy … you might struggle to find them in Commodore sizes, aren't they usually found on the likes of top-end 911's?

If tyres being a little slippery when cold is a problem for you, the Sport Cup 2's won't suit though.
I'm pretty sure they're available in the 19's, as I was quoted on them when I bought the PS4S's. Could be wrong though.
Cold tyres? That's what burnouts are for. Hahaha.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
The tyresales.com.au site seems to sell the product, but when I tried with 245-40x19 and 275-35x19 (they’re the right sizes aren’t they?) this morning it seemed to think the size didn’t exist. But maybe they want you to contact them before just buying those tyres, for some reason?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
The tyresales.com.au site seems to sell the product, but when I tried with 245-40x19 and 275-35x19 (they’re the right sizes aren’t they?) this morning it seemed to think the size didn’t exist. But maybe they want you to contact them before just buying those tyres, for some reason?
Yeah, not sure mate.