Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bi*ch about ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
agreed..

"I have been in a ford and they are ****" - I'd prefer a Ford to any of those Asian cars on the market.. If you gave me the choice between a BA and Camry or Magna.. Not too hard to make up my mind..

Ford's aren't ****.. They're just not as good as Holdens..

V

VSAccCom

Ur a ****wit that likes fords why dont u go to ford and tell them u wanna trade coz u like fords more than holdens, then u can join ford forums and bless holdens and ur still a ****wit :flame:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Charg'd_VT_Xu6 said:
um you guys are all hangin **** on fords, just wondering hav u ever driven one? my parents hav a ba xr8 and it is impressive its a 5 speed manual and it is fast i dont care wat anyone sez, yes this is a holden forum but dont knock it till you try it

Driven(All BA) a GTP, Typhoon, XR8 manual Ute, BA Fairmont Ghia and i can honestly say, i would NEVER purchase a ford, these cars feel like tanks. They have no road feel and the power is very timid.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why don't you learn to read and take a second look at the bottom of my post.. Funny bloke you are though..

edit:. You need to grow up a bit though mate.. It is possible to like both Holdens and Fords, it isn't mutually exclusive..

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
VSAccCom said:
Ur a ****wit that likes fords why dont u go to ford and tell them u wanna trade coz u like fords more than holdens, then u can join ford forums and bless holdens and ur still a ****wit :flame:

um i own a vt ****wit and i like holden and ford im not biast like you ****wit thats my opinion, ur parents probly drive a mazda so you wouldnt no wat real power feels like would you

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charg'd_VT_Xu6 said:
um i own a vt ****wit and i like holden and ford im not biast like you ****wit thats my opinion, ur parents probly drive a mazda so you wouldnt no wat real power feels like would you
Never understood the whole thing with Mazda's though.. I can't think of any reasons why someone would buy a Mazda.. They look crap and aren't anything spectacular beneath the bonnet.

No clue whatsoever..

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i have to agree with charged vt a bit, sure from AU back all those fords were crap heaps, the BA was an improvement, but the new 6 speed autos r s**ting all over the competition, i hope that holden was wrong when they said the new VE will have 5 speeds cos it just aint up to scratch anymore, (and in the new wheels the XR6 carved up the SV6 and 380 down the line),
i love holden but would love em so much more if they had 6 speed autos...c'mon holden, it's getting to the ford drivers heads.

V

vsclarion4u

listen.. it's like this.... the ba is the captain of the australia A cricket team. it's the best of the second best. and holden is the captain of the first 11. its in a league of it's own. so u can say the ba is really good and they are tough. but ur talkin about the second best. holden all the way. and don't start ravin on about how good an xr8 feels. jump in an ss and come back and tell us wat ya fink.. if u still think the xr8 is good check out ford.com and don't come back.. muahahaha :hit: . nah just jks. we luv all holden owners, just need more bitchin less lovin bout ford..kk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.