Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Fella's SS-V Sportswagon

Unclebuck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Sportswagon
Hi big fella 1st time user and pick up my new SSVsports wagon next week. Want to get a better note out of the exhaust but not a constant drone like the old days. I am in Melbourne. Any advice?
Unclebuck

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
I can help you unclebuck. If you don't want drone go KPM there not cheap but they guarantee no drone on the wagons, at least for the 2.5" system.

I have the full 2.5" system and I love it sounds awesome and it doesn't drone at all.

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Big Fella,
Nice car mate. I too like the rims! They look awesome! And the red is very glossy! Nice!

Both Walkinshaw and VCM claim that they gurantee no drone on the the 3" systems on the wagons but my VCM one drones at about 2000rpm until the gear change or speed drop! I think the same was said by someone who had the Walky system! :unsure: But both are awesome systems and I love the note on my VCM. Maybe I should take it back and get them to look at it! :hmmm:

Voodoo, so yours is a 2.5" and doesn't drone at all? Everywhere I went to, they said I needed a 3" to avoid drone on a wagon! Weird!

VooDooWagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY10 SSV Sportwagon M6
Yeah mate 2.5" no drone whats so ever. KPM only guarantee there 2.5" on the wagons not the 3".

I also looked at the VCM exhaust at Autotechenique and was surprised when they told me the 3" system works better on the wagons.

Oh and Big Fella nice wagon by the way looks great in red. Sorry for the hijack.