Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BigDaddyCool VZ Executive - Brisbane

Like, Dont Like?

• Total voters

HannibalK1ng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
sorry but why would you spend so much on this?

All that bullshit on the exhaust, why not just get a dual 2.25 cats and extractors? done???

why would you "decorate" your car with all them stickers?
You have lowered the value of your car by doing all this crap to it.

and after all that 123rwkws? a 3800 with a manual would keep up with you and cost 3k (which is less then you spent on your exhaust????)

With all that money spent you could have at least bought a 190 manual and have alot more fun.

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
oh but hannibal,
he didn't want a 190 because they have ... "timing chain issues" *smirk*

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
custome made TB pipe!
95047d1276413977-bigdaddycool-vz-executive-brisbane-p1010787.jpg

HA!

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
with all this money spent, dnt you think you couldve bought an sv6 or even a real ss?
seems like a waste with all these mods that you will never get the money back on when you sell it. might even lower the value.

but each to their own!

Danoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 06 Exec
What an absolute shitbox!

Remember that thread when he said his car went better coz he painted the engine covers?

You used a "big strong drill bit" to modify your plenum??? Wow... bet you are a mechanic or sumpin.

21 people dislike - 4 Like. That sums it up.

bigdaddycool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS SILVER SEDAN
As my partner would say to me, the problem with Commodores is their mostly driven by ****wits so the chances of someone with intelligence on this forum is highly unlikely.

I see her point which is generally why I don't bother coming on here much these days.

Scaf_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais
What an absolute shitbox!

Remember that thread when he said his car went better coz he painted the engine covers?

You used a "big strong drill bit" to modify your plenum??? Wow... bet you are a mechanic or sumpin.

21 people dislike - 4 Like. That sums it up.

Agree bro....

autobarn as F:smoking:

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
As my partner would say to me, the problem with Commodores is their mostly driven by ****wits so the chances of someone with intelligence on this forum is highly unlikely..

I agree with you.. And your, my dear friend, is a prime example of one of these '***wits' with no intelligence, due to your bull***t mods and sticker.

Like seriously? Modded intake with a 'strong drill bit' and 'custom intake pipe'.

Dude, People with these sh*t mods are the reason laws preventing car modifications with out engineer cert.'s are being made.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
As my partner would say to me, the problem with Commodores is their mostly driven by ****wits so the chances of someone with intelligence on this forum is highly unlikely.

I see her point which is generally why I don't bother coming on here much these days.

Mate, you put your car on here thinking everybody would wet themselves with excitement over it, and all they've done is wet themselves laughing at you. That's what happens when your stick your head up - it gives everyone a free kick.