Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bikie gangs - outlaws or misunderstood ?

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
fags, they are all mummies boy wanker fags. "oooh mum and dad didnt give me the attention i needed as a child so now im going to make a lot of noise on a slow dated piece of heavy machinery. i choose to make the engine as inefficient as possible just so i can draw as much attention to myself as i can muster, im so hard cos' i can grow a beard and mutilate my body with tattoos of someone elses design that in no way reflect any artistic ability of myself but seemed cool at the time and proves how hard i am cos' i can sit and let a guy drill my skin with an inked needle for a few hours"

just for the record, i fitted 2 cats and a balancer by choice to try and tone down fluffy, its under 96DB but i want it lower, so now im gonna start looking at bigger mufflers.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Harley-Davidson: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the adverse side effect of horsepower.

While waiting at a lights one day I saw some bikie wanna-be try and race another motorbike. It was quite funny, don't know why he thought a **** sounding, extremely loud Harley would beat a CBR1000.

And on topic. Bikie gangs, charging into a cop shop and threatening them, this is why I couldn't be a cop, the foyer would have been littered with 20 bikie corpses with 9mm holes in them.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
you ever had a hot date, all romatic, candles and ****, eye contact, flirting getting heated then some WANKER launches his poof harley all full noise down the laneway youre sitting in?

... laneway youre sitting in?

I want to hear more about these romantic hot dates of yours!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
It's not the noisy bikes I have an issue with , it's the complete muppets that ride them ,who usually lay accusations of harassment

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
It comes down to if you are breaking the law. If you go breaking the law, sooner or later you might get some heat on you. Don't break the law, it's not a guarantee of being left alone but your chances of being hassled by cops drop dramatically.

Its like with 'hooning'. Like it or not, burnouts, drag racing and so forth are illegal. The laws on these are unlikely to get changed n the forseeable future. Same goes with illegal/non-engineered modifications. If these are on your car, and you know they aren't legit, get pinged - tough.

A few biker gangs are probably peaceful and law abiding. But I'd say most aren't, at least the ones made public. But if you are bikers part of an incorporated club, then you are very much more legit, for there are various protocols you need to follow.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
well, when you decide to head to a city with some culture, you will see that melbourne laneways are the place to be.

I hear Melbourne has heaps of culture, most of it Middle Eastern.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Just check out the footage of bikers verses Range Rover to see if you think bikers are misunderstood , or not , I think " NOT"

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Just check out the footage of bikers verses Range Rover to see if you think bikers are misunderstood , or not , I think " NOT"

Thats like saying the bunch of clowns doing skids in their VN V6's are Car Enthusiasts, then tarring everyone with the same brush.

There are genuine motorcycle clubs that just like to ride their bikes, have bbqs and have a beer. Instead of treating them (the likes of the Hells Angels) as Bikie Gangs, they should be treated as organized crime and labeled as such, because thats what they are. Theyre a criminal organization that uses motorcycles as a form of transportation.

These new proposed laws are another wonderful example of knee jerk reactions tarring everyone who congregates in a group with the same brush.