Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

billion dollar baby

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
how big is it?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
sorry guys to tell you but it wasnt in HD as nine was show casing its HD fill in program lol. was told it was only done in digital and that was it. very interesting and a great little hour packed holden show. It so makes me want an SS or an SV6 now or even better a SSV if i can find the money.what are other peoples commments or views on the show?

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
it made me want it even more now :(

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
watched+ recorded it, have just finished editing the ads out and burn't final copy.:thumbsup: , now i want the real car. In brocky's opinion:bow: the calais was his choice.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i thought about it this morning and i remembered it at 5:30pm :ranting: :bang: :cry:

i missed it so can anyone tell me what happened in it?

Puggle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS Man Sedan Cosmo
Well for a start Skaife walked around a VX (with VE suspension) and called it a VT. A petty insult from me? Don't think so. Anyone even loosely familiar with the commodore should easily spot the VX instantly.

I wouldn't bring it up, but they were obviously using Skaife to market the VE, himself implied to be a 'holden-driving, holden-loving' man, and this slip proved he was doing nothing more than parroting a script (at least in this scene). Shame.

Good show though. Find a copy. :w00t:

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Puggle said:
and this slip proved he was doing nothing more than parroting a script (at least in this scene).

Yeah i was thinking the exact same thing, i said to the missus look at his eyes they would jump to the right (his left) of the screen then back again. Whata whacker!! After all is said and done i really want my car put in -40 degrees, how funny was that all the inside was frosting up?? Very Very nice car!! Im very pleased to say i do like them. However there will be sometime before there is one in my driveway.

My 2cents worth,

Brownie

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
kritical said:
wtf are u goin on about now

Errrr... I recorded it in widescreen digiatal so in case someone missed it they can get a copy from me. I just need someone to let me host it somewhere is all...

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
mate, how big is the file?