Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

billion dollar baby

Puggle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS Man Sedan Cosmo
Impulse Blue VZ SS with climate, leather and sunroof? Ok I'll give ya that one, but only if it has an L76 and not an LS1... :thumbsup:

J

jaydeee

total n00b to this board, but just watched the 'Billion Dollar Baby' via channel Bit Torrent and noticed this straight away - so much for the export market!

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
jaydeee said:
total n00b to this board, but just watched the 'Billion Dollar Baby' via channel Bit Torrent and noticed this straight away - so much for the export market!

Errr... The export models can be retooled so that number plates fit. But correct me if I'm wrong - the main export targets at this stage are the Middle East, South Africa, China, North America, Canada and NZ... ALL of which don't have Euro style "rediculously wide" number plates...

draco_386

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a great presentation. Can't believe what they put it through though!!! Has anyone got a copy I could have as I missed most of it? Muchly appreciated.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Nah they only showed trim (general assembly) and body shop. Im in the paint shop.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
does ne1 have 1 that doesnt need a torrent program 2 download? and maybe even a bit smaller

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
If you are going to make it less than 100mb, the quality will be absolutely shocking (pixelated footage and extremely low quality audio).

350mb is the usual size for 45mins of sd footage in stereo, 700mb for the same amount of time in 5.1 surround sound and better video.

Also, i think you will find that you probably need a torrent program to download it.....

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
alright ill download 350mb then but i cant download it using a torrent program, my internet doesnt let me