Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaupunkt in SS. Small adjustment big improvement in sound

jonssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon
What about the ssv wagons do they have an amp ? If so where is it located ?

holomatrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon
Can anyone tell me where the AMP is located in the Calais-V wagon??/?? I had a look behind the trim panels around the battery (see ppic of sedan above) and it definitely isnt there?

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
What about the ssv wagons do they have an amp ? If so where is it located ?

holomatrix said:
Can anyone tell me where the AMP is located in the Calais-V wagon??/?? I had a look behind the trim panels around the battery (see ppic of sedan above) and it definitely isnt there?

The wagons are the same as the ute unfortunatly.

My Meanie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HDT Group A SS Blue Meanie & 2010 SSv Ute
The ssv utes dont come with the sub & amp package, they're only equiped with the better speakers & 6.5inch lcd screen with 6 disc stacker.

Hey guys, I have the SSV ute and there are 2 8" subs, one behind each seat but I can't find the amp, does anyone know where it is?

The battery in the ute is behind the passanger sat but couldn't see the amp, the space behind the drivers seat holds the jack etc.........

Be great to adust the gain in the ute

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Hey guys, I have the SSV ute and there are 2 8" subs, one behind each seat but I can't find the amp, does anyone know where it is?

The battery in the ute is behind the passanger sat but couldn't see the amp, the space behind the drivers seat holds the jack etc.........

Be great to adust the gain in the ute

If you actually read the rest of the thread you would see it's sedans only, Wagons don't even have it.

My Meanie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HDT Group A SS Blue Meanie & 2010 SSv Ute
If you actually read the rest of the thread you would see it's sedans only, Wagons don't even have it.

Dude I have the ute out the front of my house and it has the subs..........

I know the thread is about where the amp is in the sedan and I know where it is in there as I have an SSV sedan to but I need to know about the ute

Haluigi

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ssv g8 ute
Well it seems stupid that it's only the sedan considering the ute has subs and I'm sure the wagon would too. I for one would also like to know where the amp would be in the ute too

footy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE 2010
Thanks mate, very nice tip. Always wondered where the amp is, still have no idea where to sub is I just assume it's in the back seat or somthing.