Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bloody iac valve

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
mate my problem is so clear i dont know why ur not getting it. the problem is(AGAIN IN ENGLISH) whenever i dis the plug from the IAC VALVE the idle speed remain the ####en same no change in the idle even if i turned on all the acc or the air condition the idle speed still catch up.

Pretty sure you shouldn't swear at me mate. Also pretty sure you should go back to kindergarten english classes.

And if your car runs fine when you disconnect the IAC valve as it's idling, then it's probably because the solenoid is just staying open. Try disconnecting it when the car is doing a few revs then see if it will idle. Or translated so you can understand it "if you dis the plug from the IAC VALVE when da car is on idol the ####en valve is already ####en open its just solenoid try dis it when car is at revs much".

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Wow this thread really makes my day bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab
at mick 1988 :rofl::rofl: Rep given.

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
sounds like the iac valve is stuck. try replacing it. they arent too expensive, and easy to change