Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blow off vavle help.

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP wagon - http://forums.justcommodores.com
its some toyota one, i baught it off a mate

s5fpfb.jpg

was a bitch to mount so the belt wouldnt pull it outa line lol, but got it

Reconize this supercharger?

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
yeah i had one, its a sc14. they work alright, bloody loud thou lol. there's a unreal thread on here that will tell ya everything. 'the sc14 how to thread' or something, have alook it , its good, tell ya how to build it from scratch

Reaction score
Members Ride

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks heaps mate, searched threw about 5 pages and they mensioned the vac line but no pictures, can you see were i need to connect it from the picture above? if so could ya point it out aha, saves me searchin the whole of justcommodores

Reaction score
Members Ride
not 100% sure with those motors sorry. , mine was an ecotec. like old mate said above, needs to be befor throttle(on manifold side) he said brake booster so i would try that, i think he's the one that did the 'sc14 how too' so would listen to him.
theres another hose that needs to be moved too, 'the engine breather hose' it has to go befor the supercharger or will get some of the boost pressure going into motor, think it normaly comes out just after throttle(airfilter side) but has to be moved into airfilter or somewhere befor charger, think some people just hook up a little filter to it too. .. should make sure its all done right first or will just stuff ya motor.

also the little vac line pipes that come off each end of the charger needs to be hooked up right too. there just open in ya pic. from memory theres 3 that come off the charger and they need to be all hooked up together with vac hose and a t-piece.

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
ahk life saver, nd yeah i got told to pull out the 16mm hose off the throttle body the one in the pic ya can see the little yellow cap, and cap the hose too, that sucks in and if you dont pull it out you get boost pressure in ya engine and stuff it up so ill buy some pipe. hook them 3 nipple things up, all together n then get an auto elec to put a switch coz i dont think ill be able 2 weld it, and then i dunno aha, keep surfin the forums tryin to get answers =]

Reaction score
Members Ride
might have miss read ya but- dont think ya ment to block that 16mm hose off(if its the one going into motor) cause it needs to be able to breath. blocking the nipple on throttle bit where ya took it off is right but the hose that go's into motor needs to be able to blow or suck air thats why they put little filters on instead. pretty sure ya can get the filters from supercheap .

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
You Cap off the Throttle body, Get a Bung from supercheap or something and clamp it, but on the manifold you dont cap that off get a little breather and put it on there, if i am reading right you dont need to get an auto elec to put a switch in to turn it on and off just make your own is piss easy, Also if i where you i would be looking into a CRS manifold or making a better one up also brackets cause i wouldnt trust that setup.

Reaction score
Members Ride
crs just make proper kits for them chargers to suit your motor, have alook on ebay , theres usually a few on there. they just have proper brackets and manifolds.(bit from charger to throttle)