Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blow off vavle help.

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
i guess so, if they can do it,
but with the crs kits, ya just bolt it on and ya know its all good, everything will be there, prob get instructions ect, and ya wont have any hassles.

i made up all my brackets and stuff (lol it looked better than yours thou) and all worked fine. was just a bit of fun building it all too.

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP wagon - http://forums.justcommodores.com
dude i HATED supporting it ahahah, i had no metal and no idea wat i was doing ahaha, so i just winged it n this worked ahaha, i struggled getting the belts perfectly inline n ****, i had heaps of stuff in the way too, send us a pic of how you did it aha

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
How much did you pay for that kit?

Reaction score
Members Ride
dude i HATED supporting it ahahah, i had no metal and no idea wat i was doing ahaha, so i just winged it n this worked ahaha, i struggled getting the belts perfectly inline n ****, i had heaps of stuff in the way too, send us a pic of how you did it aha

thats it but dont think it will help ya much cause different motor. its still a bit dodgy but was strong as fu*k didnt flex 1mm, was just fun building it 25102009420..jpg09102009320..jpg25102009402..jpg25102009370..jpg25102009414..jpg23102009355..jpg25102009380..jpg, rather enjoy'd it :D

ohh, and all the brackets were made out of my old bed, lol just cut up the bed base and attacked it with grinder and welder.:smoking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
bzkn33- was that u that had the 'sc14 how to' thread? step by step from scratch? from removing the stock pully to making manifolds to intercooling it. i just cant find it anymore, but it had the best detailed info

Tuff-VP-Wagzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VP wagon - http://forums.justcommodores.com
alright, got the car back, hooked up the vac line, flicked the switch just to test it, and it sounded really bad, n the pipe to the t/b was blowing up like a balloon, sounded real loud n airy in idle. i kno it aint right any idea's on how it could be fixed or what ive done wrong?

Reaction score
Members Ride
bit of hose with a bolt in the end and a couple of hose claps.
is ya bov pissing out air on idle?
the chargers are very loud too, so dont stress if it seems louder than u thought, i thought mine was ratshit cause it was loud but everyone said its normal...