Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

boost obsession turbo manifold

klampy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda E2000 V6 convert
@commotion, i probably should have mentioned its not stock. iv got 40 thou over VN pistons in, fully balanced, double row cam chain, no balance shaft, crow custom boost cam( i specifically asked for NO overlap but with as much duration and lift as possible), manley high flow valves, home port job.

and with the intake mani, i want to do a high rise type plenum and just plate off the valley with a separate plate and bolt it down. i have a thread on the ################ forum talking about different intakes. am i allowed to link to it? (just thought id ask before going ahead and doing it)

Commotion

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 WRX
updated website

Hi, to anybody who is interested i have changed my website. It is now more blog style which means i can update it easier, add projects in the build and update the post as the project progresses. it also allows comments and feedback.

can check it out at BoostObsession | Performance Engineering

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais Supercharged "Auuusiecouch"
Commotion, I like those "3in1 Collectors for twin turbo V6 manifolds" nice work :spot on: