Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Break ups...

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
thought i might get this of my chest,
i just broke up with my missues about 20 minutes ago, just under 11months we were going out (no where as good as the 6 years you had)

she broke up with me as she is having a bit of a low time, she has having bit of problem with motervation and since recently finishing school she has not seen her friends as much and is finding her self getting slack

she decided it would be best if we did and i respect that as her health is important. we both still have huge feelings for each other and still will remain close untils she gets her feet back firm on the ground

looks like im going to have to get use to being single now, could be for a week or two or even a month who knows.... one thing i know forsure is, ill miss her for the time being

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
So all us singles should go out to the pub & drown our sorrows together??

Or else bring some drinks & we will get pissed & moan at my place!

D.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Countess, and everyone else, come down to melb... I'm buying ;)

VL Berlina... Stick in there mate! Hopefully she feels better soon and you two get back together. Great to hear that your still good friends though! thats always good. :thumbsup: No worries mate!

Heffer_Slayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Mike i know what its like to end a relo. Its something i probebly gotta do soon to....to many on and off's and gettin screwed around for me. Try and do the right thing and BAM.

Gets thrown right back in ya face. Arh well, heck im only 17!

We still got ages buddy!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Ok this thread hasnt been around a while, and It's a bit of a change to my other thread that everyone seems to be so fascinated in :p

Anyway, unfortunatly I have an update for THIS thread not the other one :(

My ex has been throwing it in my face that she has a new boyfriend, and telling me how she's the perfect girlfriend to him etc...

I'm happy that shes found someone, I really am... But do I need it thrown in my face? Do I need to know that she NEVER ONCE in 6 years acted like a girlfriend when we were together but now with her new guy she does?

Then to top it all off, she's still pissed off at me :D hey, at least I know some things don't change....

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Now this may be just me, but why are you even still talking to her?

Just tell her to piss off.

You will thank me for it.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Now this may be just me, but why are you even still talking to her?

Just tell her to piss off.

You will thank me for it.

That's some good advice, you'll miss 'em at first but give it time, meet new people and eventually you'll be right (eventually)..

My ex-ex whatever she is tried to get back with me just last week, I thought about the possibility but I've a ridiculously strong will, I knew that it wasn't going to work and I told her to leave me alone (she came back to me), now I have to get over her again :cry:.. I do miss her, but what's the point in dabbling in possibilities if the only foreseeable outcome isn't a good one? I got screwed over in the past by her and as much as I just want to cave in and get back together with her.. well she was pretty unique before, exactly my type but now has changed and is a poser which I can't stand and she's living a stupid lifestyle..

Nope, not for me.. I got better things and better people in my life now :thumbsup:

EDIT: Now if anyone has any tips on how to stop thinking about them and dreaming about them, let me know! :cry:

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
step one,
take a photo of your car, your favourte beer, your best mate(the dog) and a picture of david hasselhoff.
step two,
print them all
step three,
stick them on your roof above your bed head,
step four,
look at them before you go to sleep and have a great night sleep, dreaming of david hasselhoff drinking you beer while layed in the back seat off you car with your best mate.

works for me:thumbsup: