Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breaking: Phillip Hughes passed away

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt holden
hamatime is the reason why people arecso mean on this earth, you will see this #### one day with no responce of living.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
This is why I never use this site no more until this morning, I use this no more cause no one on here gives a correct answer, plus smart ass faggot adult males above me who need to be flogged and killed, you watch out who ever you are #### cause you will be next in the sky being a smart ass faggot like that, I mean it mothee ####er and you no doubt you did #### youre mum to post such a thought of pic, you ####ing faggot human living rude thing, ####s like you will be ####ed up in life.

I guess you really love Cricket. This is a car forum, who cares. See ya!!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
This is why I never use this site no more until this morning, I use this no more cause no one on here gives a correct answer, plus smart ass faggot adult males above me who need to be flogged and killed, you watch out who ever you are #### cause you will be next in the sky being a smart ass faggot like that, I mean it mothee ####er and you no doubt you did #### youre mum to post such a thought of pic, you ####ing faggot human living rude thing, ####s like you will be ####ed up in life.

that's one quality rant.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

Give me a second to let all the class of that post waft over me.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L

Cringe, cringe, cringe.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Nobody is to blame. Just a freak accident. Worst part of the skull to take a hit. The bone there shatters and ends up like shrapnel in the brain. He was lucky to make it off the ground alive. RIP. Thoughts with him and his family and team mates.

Hit him on the neck, split an artery and caused a hemorrhage on the brain, ball didn't touch his skull. Bleeding is always the biggest problem with brain/head (and in this case neck) injuries, not shattered bone.

Very freak, 100 cases on record and only one other from a cricket ball. Here's hoping regardless of logic, Abbot can emotionally pull through and get on with his career, I'm sure that's what Hughesy would want.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
stay-classy-adelaide.jpg

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
People above me have nothing better to do in life^ r.i.p unlucky guy youre in peace now, its sad to see im here still in the faggot world listening to the maggots not let you rest in peace, rest in peace mate its good you cant hear none of them, youre always in ur familys heart not a strangers so always have that with you mate R.I.P

hamatime is the reason why people arecso mean on this earth, you will see this #### one day with no responce of living.

872207C1281092589926928838656_27840ecca55.0.3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: