Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bucks Night

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Have you ever been to a gay bar? They're naked all the time... (at least at the good ones, LOL)

I don't want to know how you know this lol. Just for the record, no, No I have not stepped foot into a gay bar and nor do I ever intend to either.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I don't want to know how you know this lol. Just for the record, no, No I have not stepped foot into a gay bar and nor do I ever intend to either.

Bit insecure?

Great night out at some of the gay clubs.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Bit insecure?

Great night out at some of the gay clubs.

Hahahaha I'm very happy with my current sexual preference thanks :yeah:

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hahahaha I'm very happy with my current sexual preference thanks :yeah:

Your clearly not if you have an issue with walking into a gay bar, And you need strippers at your bucks night to prove your a 'man'.

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Your clearly not if you have an issue with walking into a gay bar, And you need strippers at your bucks night to prove your a 'man'.

Who said I was ever going to have a bucks night? Shut your mouth champ! But hey if your comfortable walking into a gay bar with guys slongs hanging out and waving around in front of you, then that is up to you. I'll very happily walk into a Titty bar though. Makes you feel a bit less like a queer. I have nothing against gays, that is their preference. But if your going to sit there and say I have issues on my sexual preference, then I' am going to sit here and bite your fuc&ing head off. Same goes with peoples religion.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Who said I was ever going to have a bucks night? Shut your mouth champ! But hey if your comfortable walking into a gay bar with guys slongs hanging out and waving around in front of you, then that is up to you. I'll very happily walk into a Titty bar though. Makes you feel a bit less like a queer. I have nothing against gays, that is their preference. But if your going to sit there and say I have issues on my sexual preference, then I' am going to sit here and bite your fuc&ing head off. Same goes with peoples religion.

You seem a little unsure...

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Nope not unsure at all. Its my view on things. If people don't they like then they can GFTS.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'll very happily walk into a Titty bar though. Makes you feel a bit less like a queer.

I don't feel "queer" at all, so I have no issue in going to a gay bar. It is ok to be bi/homosexual, i just think it is sad you have to go see breasts to feel less queer. Be yourself buddy.

My uncles boyfriend has a very successful one here in Melbourne and last time we were there, I did not see one "slong"?. Lots of guys in suits, women in suits few partiers etc mostly just normal people with different preferences chillin, chattin and dancing and no drunken twats to be seen.