Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Building a Bullbar

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get the blueprint plans for bullbars? I really need one for my Dodge Ram but hell, I aint importing one from Australia. I'd be happy to pay for plans or if I could download them for free that would be great. It doesn't have to be for a Dodge Ram.....just where can I get some?

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Not trying to be nosey, but why do you "need" a bullbar? I ask because 99% of people around here certainly don't need bullbars on their suburban wank tanks ;).

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
David, I travel anywhere between 60-80Miles a day and mostly at night. Now when the deer are about you see about 5 times more deer in the US then you would see Roos in Australia, plus they do more damage to a vehicle. Now, the other night I hit one and it did a few thousands dollars worth of damage, plus it DIDN'T kill the deer I ended up having to shoot it after my truck dragged it along the ground for a 1/4mile because in the ice you don't stop quickly. So, consequently I left a 2ft wide and 1/4mile long trail of blood on the road. Thats why I need one. If I'm gonna hit it. I want to kill it outright. Since I don't take the car into any towns....

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I'm just checking, because like, bullbars tend to kill more people than animals around here that's all ;).

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
12Voltking said:
I left a 2ft wide and 1/4mile long trail of blood on the road. ...

YES! sorry bout the damage but 2ft X 1/4 mile trail of blood is there a guiness record for that? lol

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
When there is as much ice on the road as there is now. You NEVER try to stop in a hurry. At the moment I have to drive the truck UP onto the road about 6" to get on top of the ice.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
12Voltking said:
Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get the blueprint plans for bullbars? I really need one for my Dodge Ram but hell, I aint importing one from Australia. I'd be happy to pay for plans or if I could download them for free that would be great. It doesn't have to be for a Dodge Ram.....just where can I get some?
Don't they sell them in the USA for the very reasons you mentioned?