Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~Bz Kn33z Black VN~

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Gauges i got down to $80 for all 3, i just slapped up a surround for the centre under the cd player with MDF and Vynil so it turned out good i think, boost is reading 3psi, volts is reading 14.1 14.2 when car is on awell, I need a T peice for the Oil pressure gauge so i can fun the factory oil light aswell and sensor.

i got pulled up by the cops tonight :p i came out of rowers hill and up and turned and the wheels i have on now are ceptors and squeel like a bitch lol so it made a noise from the mini spool and then they pulled up next to me at the lights wanted me to drag them reving the engine at me lol i took off slow and then turned left and they pulled me up and said why did i do a burnout i said i didnt i just took off the hill and the tyre sqeaked he said i did a burn out and said i can get impounded from doing it i just said i didnt do a burnout so he sent me home :p i also had a shirt on saying ( its all fun and games untill the cops show up) so that wouldnt have helped lol, so i might get all 4 18s put on tomorrow, it looks like on the 2 interceptors i might take a photo in the dark :p

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Got a tyre fitted to the 18s today so i now have all 4 on :p, also got a T pipe for the oil pressure gauge and sensor, i hooked it all up and the sensor might be loose (maybe), because the oil sensor light stays on and goes off every now and then, the oil pressure gauge is hard to get a reading off its digital, sometimes it doesn't read at all, and then it will go to 30ish, i think the highest i seen it was 60psi but it could be going up high it didnt hold it there steady so not sure i will have a play with it today.

Also found i have a slow leak from the drivers side of the diff the seal, so i will have to get another one, any1 know what they are worth?

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Ooook. well i have had the car up on ramps from and back for the past 2 days, i went to put some front brakes on and when i was driving to my mates place the clutch went and wouldnt select any gears and grind em, so i got it to my mates and we ended up taking the gearbox out and the thrust bearing was off the fork and the clutch plate was stuffed it had cracked and broken the bushes in the clutch and the spring popped out lol, so i cleaned up the flywheel and just for now got a std clutch cheap, replaced the extention houseing seal on the gear box, and noticed the gearbox mount had seen better days so replaced that to, also got my foam tune today :) send friday arrived money he is a legend :D put it in with the blue tops and it was running fat, but it was doing it with the stock tune before now its not as bad, i think i will take the injectors in to get flow tested and see whats up with them i think i might have a leaking one, it kinda sounds like its missing and blowing alot of smoke, i took it for a spin and car seemed good with the clutch and everything done, but was real crap down low untill it hit around the 30mark in 1st and it picks up and go's same with 2nd the last 20kph picks up and goes real good alot better than before its just down low its abit of a dog and sounds like tis missing :p, all in all i am happy with the outcome and cant wait untill its up and running good :) thanx foam.

jared_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN exec S1
cars looking good mate. The clear tail lights make a big difference in my opinion. I have them on my vn also.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
cars looking good mate. The clear tail lights make a big difference in my opinion. I have them on my vn also.

They are tinted now :p, i dont really like the clear at all, its either tinted or standard for me :)

UPDATE, After talking with foamy about the fuel problem he told me to pull the fuel rail up and leave it connected so i can see if the injectors are leaking i did it today and number one injector was dripping every 10seconds all the others where fine, then when i turned the key to ACC it pissed out with fuel shot it like a water pistel, so i put another blue top in and tested it and it was fine, all the others dont leak a single drop.

So now the car is up and running good, there is some more ponys under the bonnet now from the tune i can tell, next step is the 5.5PSI clutch pully, should get that soon.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Hey guys, been busy moved houses couple weeks ago at a mates house atm on the net, will be getting the internet at home soon.

UPDATE: Car is going great!! running good abit rich on idle but it will change when i get that pully but the pully will have to wait because the car is not in my possesion atm, Mr Plod took it for a couple days :p i have to pay to get it out of impound but apart from that things are good :p. i will get there, it will be running more boost soon :)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
One more night in the lockup and you might finally tack it to the track you reckon :D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Foamy informed me last night bz that the map sensor should be all good if you can reseal it with glue or epoxy to air tightness so ill send you the 2 bar sensor so u can get a smaller pulley!!