Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chadly's VP Berlina

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH international// Gemini Wagon
um was where the socket part of the button clips onto the section where it sits properly lol dont really kno that well and i just use windows haha for my aircon best thing for my fuel consumption anyway
need a tune badly....

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
um was where the socket part of the button clips onto the section where it sits properly lol dont really kno that well and i just use windows haha for my aircon best thing for my fuel consumption anyway
need a tune badly....

Lol just like me....Guy I work with asked "Does the AC work in the Civic?", and I'm like "I don't know, that's what the windows are for, don't want to waist fuel"

So I hear talk about LEDs, switches and stuff but I have no full story :|

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
Lol just like me....Guy I work with asked "Does the AC work in the Civic?", and I'm like "I don't know, that's what the windows are for, don't want to waist fuel"

So I hear talk about LEDs, switches and stuff but I have no full story :|

chad wants a neon on the front bumper to shine through the grill, under passenger foot wells and some other ****, i want them through my air vents and we both brought switches that are a little black button with a dot on which are sick. But we have no ****ing clue what were doing and i already blew a fuse

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
chad wants a neon on the front bumper to shine through the grill, under passenger foot wells and some other ****, i want them through my air vents and we both brought switches that are a little black button with a dot on which are sick. But we have no ****ing clue what were doing and i already blew a fuse

haha...you should've asked...lol...So what exactly are you(s) having trouble with?

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
haha...you should've asked...lol...So what exactly are you(s) having trouble with?[/QUOTE

lol getting our head around on how to wire them up to power and ****. luckly my dad knows about wiring and he quickly set one up so i can play around with were i want them, so know i gotta take my door trims off and squeeze it through the black rubber thing between the door. Chads having trouble with running wires through the front of the car to the inside

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
haha...you should've asked...lol...So what exactly are you(s) having trouble with?[/QUOTE

lol getting our head around on how to wire them up to power and ****. luckly my dad knows about wiring and he quickly set one up so i can play around with were i want them, so know i gotta take my door trims off and squeeze it through the black rubber thing between the door. Chads having trouble with running wires through the front of the car to the inside

Ok, well good that you have some help, probably realise how easy it was :p lol...As for Chads problem, the easiest way to get a wire into the engine bay from the cabin is from the passengers side, you have to pull the glove box away (only becase it makes it easier to see), and then move the carpet, and you will see a thick black plastic/rubber things with wires poking into it (and if you look in the engine bay behind the passenger tyre, you will see that same thing, I have sent a few wires from here, and the easiest thing I found to do was drill a new hole in the rubber (There is alot of room, but if you choose this option jst be very careful), I can get some pictures when the sun comes up of where my wires go :) and anything else you want :)

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
This could help to some degree, I didn't put a lot of information about the "electrical" side...as people wanting to do something similar should/would already know how to connect to power.

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
Ok, well good that you have some help, probably realise how easy it was :p lol...As for Chads problem, the easiest way to get a wire into the engine bay from the cabin is from the passengers side, you have to pull the glove box away (only becase it makes it easier to see), and then move the carpet, and you will see a thick black plastic/rubber things with wires poking into it (and if you look in the engine bay behind the passenger tyre, you will see that same thing, I have sent a few wires from here, and the easiest thing I found to do was drill a new hole in the rubber (There is alot of room, but if you choose this option jst be very careful), I can get some pictures when the sun comes up of where my wires go :) and anything else you want :)

cool man ill be interested to see them

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
cool :), so the wires going into your door...are they for the lights in the airvent or you putting some in the tray?

yeah the ones im putting in the door will be in the airvent and the speaker pod. I managed to get speaker wire in the door fairly well so it should be the same with the led wire i hope