Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chadly's VP Berlina

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
nah im thinking double din stereo got a mate at jb so he can hook me up but i know im gonna have to do some real thinking bout it so ill pull out whats in it and see what i can do

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH international// Gemini Wagon
painted the centre console a metallic blue 2day which makes it suit the black more and dulled the gloss down...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Any picks mate? wouldn't mind having a look at the blue to see how to looks :)

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
ave to take pics 2moro mate cause once it was back in it was 9pm :p lol broke the aircon switch 2day :bang:

need to figure out how to hook up neons aswell im blank with that **** it goes straight ova my head :whistling

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
ave to take pics 2moro mate cause once it was back in it was 9pm :p lol broke the aircon switch 2day :bang:

need to figure out how to hook up neons aswell im blank with that **** it goes straight ova my head :whistling

helps when you tell someone you put it under the glove box when there trying to figure out why its not fully opening :whistling

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Well I'm your man for that :D just tell me your problem and I'll give you the answer...Or you could buy me a plane ticket and I'll come do it for you :D wouldn't mind seeing Perth ^_^

With the aircon switch, which part did you break? I'm not sure how the whole aircon thing comes off cause there is that metal stick thing that doesn't like to come off

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahaha my bad LOL wanted brighter ones anyway and i want one through the grill lol that hooks to one of those fully sic switches and parkers or sumtin or that gay lighter thingo ur doing with you LED's

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
hahaha my bad LOL wanted brighter ones anyway and i want one through the grill lol that hooks to one of those fully sic switches and parkers or sumtin or that gay lighter thingo ur doing with you LED's

lol im still gonna put my switches in cause they light up and look factory