Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chasers War on Everything

AUFalcon

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR6 Falcon
they were joking about ill kids it was a attack on the whole charity taking money and alike

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
It was so discraceful how they took this piss outta those sick kids. Bunch of talentless douch bags.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Um... the more outragous, the more controversial, the more shocking... the more people talk about them, the more coverage they get, etc etc. its always been that way and always will... if no one paid attention, the show wouldnt be on for much longer.

PERSONALLY... I love the show, I've always thought they were funny and VERY VERY clever... i mean people who dont even watch the show are talking about it (by the way... if you dont watch the show, you cant really say 'those evil people' because all your hearing is the views of opposing stations which have been the butt of many of their jokes)

ANYWAY... after having said all of that... I think last weeks 'make a wish' sketch wasnt funny... I was pretty offended myself and i cant even begin to imagine how it would have been for someone in that situation.

I just dont get why every single week when they do something 'shocking' it gets media coverage all week long until their next stunt...if you dont like it... dont watch it.... Its called free speech, theyre just as entitled to theirs as you are to yours

the end.

Ps. if anything... that episode, and all this coverage will probably see an increase in donations made (mind you... all ive heard on ACA and the like is how bad the chasers are etc... i havent heard them once mention the charity or how people can donate, just shows where their priorities lie hey)

the end for real.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Nothing is sacred with me. I find no problems with anything the show has done, including the sick kids (although i only caught a glimpse of it on the news)

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hmm just downloaded the episode off ABC. this skit seems to be missing from it. how strange

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Yeah, I saw the snippet on the news, too bloody low taking the piss out of (what I believe was) terminally ill children, very unfunny. Ok, they may have been acting sick, but even still, too low.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
hmm just downloaded the episode off ABC. this skit seems to be missing from it. how strange

Yeah the ABC have removed all evidence of it!! lol. youtube!

From what I've read, they were actually making fun of the "make a wish foundation" not the kids.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Geez, must have to have a look this even made it into our news last night.

alexp36

Keep honkin-I'm reloading
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Yeah, looks like a pretty funny show. Funny, I saw something on the news about the Make a Realistic Wish bit over here. My immediate reaction was that sick kids is definitely was something they should stay away from. Have to admit though, a couple of the lines they said did make me laugh, even as I felt a bit ashamed of myself for it, lol.

Usually I agree - nothing should be sacred from humour, people should be able to laugh at themselves and each other etc., but when it comes to people who's kids are dying, that's just a bit too harsh.
There was a line, something like "why go to so much trouble when they're just going to die anyway?". In another context, that kind of humour can be real funny, but imagine if your child was dying in hospital and you heard that. Not good. I hate to sound like an old fart, but they do need to consider peoples feelings on that one. Too late now of course, considering it's already aired...

AUIIFalcon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
See that ABC has axed the show for two weeks.... Wednesday just became boring again.