Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap leagal way to lower car

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Mate, READ THE ####ING DATE OF THE POST. New people need to learn how to real posts before posting in them.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
when you cut the spring they get stiffer.

Please dont say that, stupid people will believe you and think chopping springs is a good thing lol

if i cut my springs.. couple coils..it will be a ruff ride..will it be as ruff if i just took them out...intead of cutting them?????????
Double fail, chopped springs fail and thread dig fail...

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Just take them out. Looks sik

well its settled instead of cutting or changing springs we're just gonna take em out :)
lol it'll save time and money...wont it?...lol

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
well its settled instead of cutting or changing springs we're just gonna take em out :)
lol it'll save time and money...wont it?...lol

It handles better too. Just like a go kart.
Its true because my brothers neighbours cousins cats best mate heard it from a travelling circus acrobat

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
It handles better too. Just like a go kart.
Its true because my brothers neighbours cousins cats best mate heard it from a travelling circus acrobat

While your at it, remove your rear shocks and replace them with 90mm mild steel bar. Adds to the 'go kart' handling.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
ive read a few posts here as there is some stupid ones

im a suspension mechanic so listen

lowerd springs are made with years of experience put into them stuff that no one would think of

all right cutting springs can be done on long linier rate coils with lots of coils only if there still traped but still illegal

heating springs weakens them and they will crack and there go's your spring

compressing them dosent work unless there heated

coil locks fall off and leaves a gap between the intail rate and the compressed rate dangours and illegal and spring can fall out

really the only leagal way to lower a car is to go fe2 technicly this is illegal on a car that has standerd stamped on it's id plate

all mod's to a car are illegal it's just that cops and rta wont defect you if they can see your can has been lowered properly and is not too low

all these #### wit's cutting springs is what has made the government try and ban lowerd cars which intern would affect my work and take food off my plate all cuz some f... wit wants to look fully sik in front of his mates in his 200 dollar **** box that should be crushed and made into a new commodore

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
and to reply to a post about heay duty standerd hight coils pedders dose them