Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CHEETR - Candy Apple Pink ute, Tan leather custom interior,20z, white walls, v8

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
pretty sure he went to a paint shop got them to mix him pvc paint and used a spray gun and compressor pretty strong gear

VGUNIT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5ltr UTE
Hi all, I am new owner of this ute got some big plans for it but need some help have recently got it passed for rego but the rta cannot enter it into the system as i do not have any information from the previous owner before nathan the last owner the plates on the car maddas do not match the ones on the system what i need is an email stating from the owner who had it registered saying what the plates were and that they sold it to nathan unfortunatley they could not tell me the last registered owner any help would be much appreciated thanks :)

cheers

dan

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
start a new thread 4 it

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
Hi all, I am new owner of this ute got some big plans for it but need some help have recently got it passed for rego but the rta cannot enter it into the system as i do not have any information from the previous owner before nathan the last owner the plates on the car maddas do not match the ones on the system what i need is an email stating from the owner who had it registered saying what the plates were and that they sold it to nathan unfortunatley they could not tell me the last registered owner any help would be much appreciated thanks :)

cheers

dan

u might wanna pm cheetr, i think he ha dthe thing rego'd if not i think he brought the car off his mate..

prowsey

PROWSEY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT acclaim commodore
hey guys love this ute and im in the market for a vs again does any one know if it is for sale or could be for sdale?