Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevy badges on executive

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
HAHAHA! At least Fords are orig. No need to impersonate them as something better cause there is nuthin better!

Erm, basing this on an EA as your ride?

Typical ford moron.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Hmmm, this thread makes me wunna rip of my HSV badges and stick chev ones on......NOT.

If you did put Chev badges on your car, I would personally drive all the way to Queensland and slap you for defacing such a rare and beautiful car :p

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Let me ask you a series of questions (this is directed to anyone who is Pro (my car is a wannabe) Chev badge)

When you brough the car, what was the car advertised as? Was it advertised as a HOLDEN Commodore or a Chevrolet *insert model here*?
Choose Answer:
A) It was Advertised as a Holden Commodore.
B) Chevrolet something a rather.

If you brought the car new from the showroom, did you infact go to a Holden Dealership or was it called Chevrolets' Are Us?A) Holden
B) Some Chevrolet store that probally doesnt exist.

When you got the car was there a mighty looking lion on the front or was there a little bowtie?
A) Mighty Lion.
B) Bowtie.

Pop the bonet. Read the little placard that shows the model, year etc etc. Does it say "HOLDEN COMMODORE" or does it say CHEVROLET *insert model*?

A) It says Holden Commodore.
B) Chevrolet something a rather
C) Nothing some ****witt has taken my placard and run down the street because i was to busy looking at my nifty Bowtie badge.

If you answered (A) To all of those questions, you own a Holden Commodore. Dont be a wanker and badge it a Chev.

**Note** if you answered (C) to the last question you are a tool.

I know i know, some people like to put the Chev badge on the front of the car because its "DIFFERENT"... heres a tip. If you wanted to be different, you shouldnt have brought one of the most common cars on the Australian road. Chucking a Chev badge on doesnt make the car different, it just makes you special.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Let me ask you a series of questions (this is directed to anyone who is Pro (my car is a wannabe) Chev badge)

When you brough the car, what was the car advertised as? Was it advertised as a HOLDEN Commodore or a Chevrolet *insert model here*?
Choose Answer:
A) It was Advertised as a Holden Commodore.
B) Chevrolet something a rather.

If you brought the car new from the showroom, did you infact go to a Holden Dealership or was it called Chevrolets' Are Us?A) Holden
B) Some Chevrolet store that probally doesnt exist.

When you got the car was there a mighty looking lion on the front or was there a little bowtie?
A) Mighty Lion.
B) Bowtie.

Pop the bonet. Read the little placard that shows the model, year etc etc. Does it say "HOLDEN COMMODORE" or does it say CHEVROLET *insert model*?

A) It says Holden Commodore.
B) Chevrolet something a rather
C) Nothing some ****witt has taken my placard and run down the street because i was to busy looking at my nifty Bowtie badge.

If you answered (A) To all of those questions, you own a Holden Commodore. Dont be a wanker and badge it a Chev.

**Note** if you answered (C) to the last question you are a tool.

I know i know, some people like to put the Chev badge on the front of the car because its "DIFFERENT"... heres a tip. If you wanted to be different, you shouldnt have brought one of the most common cars on the Australian road.

hahahahahahahaha, best post of the whole thread.