Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chevy badges on executive

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
time to go throw some hsv stickers on the WHale and turn it into a Grange,
or should I put a caprice grill on it and turn it into a Caprice,
I mean seriously guys.
why would you bother.

Or I could always put SS badges on it. seen a stato getting around adelaide with them on there, i just dont understand it.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I did.....you even quoted me:confused:

I was proving a point that there was a holden produced with a chev emblem(bowtie)I have not said that there is a current Holden with a chev badge from factory(for Australia)so i dont need to elaborate anything.Do you even know what elaborate means?:bang:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
time to go throw some hsv stickers on the WHale and turn it into a Grange,
or should I put a caprice grill on it and turn it into a Caprice,
I mean seriously guys.
why would you bother.

Or I could always put SS badges on it. seen a stato getting around adelaide with them on there, i just dont understand it.

They are released as a Caprice SS in one of the Arab countrys. Going by this thread, you'll be fine......:rolleyes:

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
cool im sure no one will know the difference.
except me and thats one too many

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was proving a point that there was a holden produced with a chev emblem(bowtie)I have not said that there is a current Holden with a chev badge from factory(for Australia)so i dont need to elaborate anything.Do you even know what elaborate means?:bang:

Says 2007 on my date. The point is, a Chevy is a Chevy, and a Holden is a Holden. The only reason i hate them, is the same reason as Airstrikes, people claim they have a 350, chev...whatever, when they have a Holden 346. If were saying the motors are the same, then why not have corvette badging, and we could go even further and say, ford release a V8, holden have a V8, in the words of wogboy, they are SAME....yeah right

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Im going to buy a set of jag badges for my commo and itl be ~fully sick!~ (insert mass amounts of sarcasm).

Why bother changing your badges? Holden symbols look pretty sweet anyway.....

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Says 2007 on my date. The point is, a Chevy is a Chevy, and a Holden is a Holden. The only reason i hate them, is the same reason as Airstrikes, people claim they have a 350, chev...whatever, when they have a Holden 346. If were saying the motors are the same, then why not have corvette badging, and we could go even further and say, ford release a V8, holden have a V8, in the words of wogboy, they are SAME....yeah right

Gee you are all over the place arnt you?This is about Chev badges on non Chev cars.Neither of you two have mentioned the 350 crap till now.The only person to do that was Minux the other day.I see alot of bowties on Commodores im yet to see any with 350 badges.Put what ever it is in your typing hand and have a good read of the discussion.Saved this for a special occasion,you two can share it.:yeah:

Last edited by a moderator:

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
At the end day i proved myself right and that was all i wanted to do.Have your thread ive had enough.

bjvan2003

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 30th anniversary ea ford wagon
HAHAHA! At least Fords are orig. No need to impersonate them as something better cause there is nuthin better!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gee you are all over the place arnt you?This is about Chev badges on non Chev cars.Neither of you two have mentioned the 350 crap till now.The only person to do that was Minux the other day.I see alot of bowties on Commodores im yet to see any with 350 badges.Put what ever it is in your typing hand and have a good read of the discussion.Saved this for a special occasion,you two can share it.:yeah:

WTF? Chev badges on Holdens....If you weren't aware, a Holden is a non Chev car. But think what you wish.

The 350 thing goes hand in hand, i've seen no less than 10 cars with Chev badges and 350 in the number plate. (350 UTE, HSV 350 etc). Recently i saw a car with CC plates, with the 3 numbers as 346, at least one person actually understands cars....

No-one brought up anything about 350 badges, i was referring to number plates, stickers, and people just plainly saying there car is a 350.

You didn't prove anything, my opinion is that chevy badges belong on chevys, if they belonged on other cars, you'd see then throughout our holden brochures.