Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chris's VS Project (Huge Pics!)

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
i hate them rims with a passion!!but they do look good on your car i reckon when you lower it will look killa...keep up the good work mate its turning out nice

its funny, me and everyone i know hated them rims like nothing else, but i figured for $300 with new tires its cheaper than new tires for stockies, so im getting free rims, but as it turns out, i reckon they are a bit of allright, my mates agree with me aswell which is a bonus.

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Update, Pics of Windows Tinted, i was planning to give the car a bath but i still havnt got around to it, bloody **** poor weather.

22042008004.jpg

22042008.jpg

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Update!

i just got me some side skirts for $50 which look like clubsport ripoffs and an SS rear skirt for $30. and finally primed my rear wing and put it on, next weekend it all gets painted, i cant wait! i reckon it looks mean

Picture013.jpg

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
She's lookin' real good :)

As others have said...those rims aren't that great looking on their own, but they really do suit your car :)

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
looking good man!

i reakon change tail lights to series II vs with the clear indicator, clear side indicators, take the strips off (use caramel wheel for sikaflex) then debaged all except the holden one on the boot and bonnet and lower it so its atleast tuckin tyres

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
im still not sure about the rear wing, ill see how it looks after a coat of paint and i get the light for it, if im not impressed ill get rid of it.

lowering is hopefully happening within the next 2 weeks! i hope so anyway its way over due.

getting them strips off is a pain in the ass, i dunno where to get one of them caramel wheels from.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Wheels are fakes and car is a fake, ditch them!

Other than that, and the fact that it needs a lowering job badly, its come a long way, good work

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks neat mate, keep up the good work.