Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chris's VS Project (Huge Pics!)

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Wheels are fakes and car is a fake, ditch them!

Other than that, and the fact that it needs a lowering job badly, its come a long way, good work

thanks for the negative comment :( i know its fake but its not like im pretending its genuine. im pretty happy with what ive built with the budget im on.

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Done a nice job mate!

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Update! just lowered the front last night, got some struts out of a VT with some pedders springs on em for $80

low.jpg

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
clear repeaters ftw! nice to see your going at it on a budget mate its come a long way.

Wheels are fakes and car is a fake, ditch them!

Other than that, and the fact that it needs a lowering job badly, its come a long way, good work
give him a break man, until he throws hsv badges on hes not claiming anything. its just another commie with a body kit

Last edited:

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
Ordering clear side indicators as we speak.

Plans for this weekend...

1. Paint rear wing and side skirts
2. Put brake light in rear wing
3. paint brake calipers
4. Lower the rear with King spring lows + monroe sensatracks (just picked em up for $80)

if time permits ill also be doing

Paint side mirrors white
Paint handles white
paint the black around the side windows
and possible painting centre console and cluster surround, not sure what color yet but either white or red, red to match the seat covers, calipers and the red details that will be added to the body kit eventually.

So by sunday arvo it should be looking pretty darn nice i think.

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
i reakon i paint the interior console and cluseter surrond a white then clear over it to make it really glossy, will look awesome and match the car better overall, whats your plans for the red on body kit?

btw see a panel beater or a panel beater stockist for caramel wheels, they can be hard to find

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
i wanna do red on the mouth of the front bar, and on the little detail part at the back of the side skirts. and when i get a clubby read bar ill do red in the detail on it

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
i reckon kits look more at home when they are just the one colour. each to their own...i would recommend a photoshop job to get an idea of what your getting yourself into with the red

ragrim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6
yeah im playing with photoshop atm for the minor things like strips and decals and stuff. ill post up a pic when i get it done and get some oppinions.

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
yeah i agree with raid i reakon just the one colour looks much better and if not a more complimenting colour like silver that is used