Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chrisso's 1979 VB commodore!!!!!!!!!!

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
should sound wicked with the 2.5inch exhaust. pretty sure thats what i have on my and im loving the exhaust note, always getting compliments on it

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Cheers guys !!!!!!

Found out today that my extractors are a MOTIVATOR brand ,,, its been some trouble trying to find the lower half to them as they are a 2 piece extractor and were missing from the donor car i bought..... But i come up with a plan found the correct gasket at the muffler shop and took that to TONKINS steel fabrication mob... who have a water jet and are going to cut flanges out of 10mm steel so i can then make up my own lower section and have it running on the new system over the break ..... Cant wait to hear it!!!!!!

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Hey guys here is a pic of some wheels i got given a few months back but there is only 2 so they will be my skid rims or most probably go on my boat trailer!!!!!

I wish i had a set of them cause they give it that old school look!!!!!!!!
newwaxandpolish001.jpg

What do you guys think OLD school looks cool???????????

Snerty

Snerty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais LV2 M21 GU4
They look like Simonds B52 rims...They were all the rage about 25 years ago They looked slick on the early commodores..especially if the car was white...They were probably the most expensive rim aruond back them

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
They look like Simonds B52 rims...They were all the rage about 25 years ago They looked slick on the early commodores..especially if the car was white...They were probably the most expensive rim aruond back them

They're simmons B45's, they look great on the old commos, cant wait to hear how she sounds chris

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
I cant wait either mate!!!!!

I spent some more money today bought a pedders adjustable panhard bar... exhaust would not fit with the old bar but the new adjustable one has a bend where the exhaust pipe goes......
20042011083.jpg

I also picked up my laser cut flanges to suit the extractors now so busy weekend this one get that exhaust finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21042011086.jpg

Last edited:

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
yeah those simmons look awesome, id love some for my vb. i love old school cool =) old cars have character that new cars just dont have. for example with the boot on my vb the first time you go to shut it, it bounces open again but the second time you push it down it shuts fine. i love how old school cars have their little charms like that